Abyss19707

Is that the only way you can make it look?

Yep, short of jailbreak and theming, that's the new stock look. Of course I have a white wallpaper as well.

Maybe I am getting older.. But lately it seems companies are going backwards.. Apple, Google, Xbox, etc. That looks hideous. I thought the version before looked bad. Some of these companies interfaces look like the graphic designers are fresh out of middle school.

eqpEMrR.png

Wait, is that an Apple MagSafe power connector port in the upper lefthand corner?

;)

AJ

• Like 1

Yep, short of jailbreak and theming, that's the new stock look. Of course I have a white wallpaper as well.

I have a white back ground as well but the stock font is... white... I can't find a place to change it to black. So annoying...

I have a white back ground as well but the stock font is... white... I can't find a place to change it to black. So annoying...

That happened to me the first time I flashed the file, ended up doing another flash, and the font color changed.

Maybe I am getting older.. But lately it seems companies are going backwards.. Apple, Google, Xbox, etc. That looks hideous. I thought the version before looked bad. Some of these companies interfaces look like the graphic designers are fresh out of middle school.

Simple UIs have gone out the window, that's why WP8 was refreshing to me.

• Like 1

That happened to me the first time I flashed the file, ended up doing another flash, and the font color changed.

So you are saying I need to restore it again? and that should fix the issue of white font? burning the midnight oil again huh? .....

As many of you know iOS 7 was announced today at Apple's World Wide Developer Conference. As of today iOS 7 Beta 1 was released for iPhone 4 and up. To update your iPhone to the beta you need your UDID to be registered by an official Apple Developer. Luckily I am an Apple developer and have had the ability to update my software to iOS 7 Beta 1. For a limited time I will be offering UDID Registration for anyone on S4GRU for $5. Out of the $5, $2.50 will be donated to S4GRU to continue the development of the forums. If interested please message me for more details. Limited to only 95 devices so hurry!!

Can I get an ipad udid?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

So you are saying I need to restore it again? and that should fix the issue of white font? burning the midnight oil again huh? .....

That's what I had to do.

Don't make the same mistake I did. I forgot to sync locally to my iTunes on my laptop, and when I did the iOS7 restore and backup restore, it didn't restore almost 30 apps. I ended up doing another restore, and this time using my iCloud backup. Took nearly an hour to redownload all the apps I had installed.

Thankfully I have FiOS and a ridiculous amount of bandwidth.

Can I get an ipad udid?

Apple hasn't released the iOS 7 beta for iPad yet. Should be a couple weeks.

Can I get an ipad udid?

I can register a UDID for any iPod, iPad, or iPhone

FYI - I upgraded to iOS7 last night and played around with it today, but my battery wouldn't last more than about 6 hours without being in single digits with just standard use.  I just successfully downgraded back to iOS 6.1.4 by downloading 6.1.4 and then restoring through iTunes and directing to use the 6.1.4 version I just downloaded.  I'm fairly sure you can't do the same for 6.1.2 which would allow you to JB, but at least you have the ability to move back to a stock OS that's not in beta testing.  

Thanks to Abyss for the ability, I most certainly plan on reloading iOS7 (and future beta versions) at some point, but I can't be so dependent on my charging cable during work as I was today so I thought I'd let others know it's possible if you have the same issue.

I sent payment on the 12th but haven't received any response.

Sorry for no response on the private chat. The UDID has been activated.

Oh oh

I am bo longer selling UDID activations that is why I never responded. Sorry!!

The seller has provided registrations to all payers and is now withdrawing any additional activations.

Robert