HTC 8XT Windows Phone discussion thread (was "New HTC WP8 for Sprint?")

Mondays In Flames

Is Nokia's Here Maps and Navigation available yet for this phone and other non Nokia Windows phones? Same question for the ESPN fantasy football app - this was a Nokia exclusive last year.

I'm currently using a Windows Phone, and I like it because its great at the basics for a smartphone (texting, web browsing). It doesn't have all the apps like Android and iPhone, but as long as fantasy football is available that's all that matters.

Is Nokia's Here Maps and Navigation available yet for this phone and other non Nokia Windows phones? Same question for the ESPN fantasy football app - this was a Nokia exclusive last year.

I'm currently using a Windows Phone, and I like it because its great at the basics for a smartphone (texting, web browsing). It doesn't have all the apps like Android and iPhone, but as long as fantasy football is available that's all that matters.

The MS website doesn't mention anything about Nokia. 

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/espn-fantasy-football/a21d2b42-952f-4e3e-8045-b1a650cde793

My AT&T HTC 8X dialer codes don't work, except for ##3424#.  None of the others work.  I wonder if AT&T uses some other dialer codes for Engineering screens?  I didn't find anything in Google searches.

Robert

My AT&T HTC 8X dialer codes don't work, except for ##3424#.  None of the others work.  I wonder if AT&T uses some other dialer codes for Engineering screens?  I didn't find anything in Google searches.

Robert

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you, outside of Sprint, Samsung and Apple devices, engineering screens seem to be pretty much dead. 

• Like 1

AT&T is reportedly the operator that started having engineering screens removed or access blocked.

AJ

• Like 1

• 2 months later...