Samsung GS4 SPH-L720T [TRI-BAND] (was "Sprint GS4 with Tri-Band support this Fall Official Thread")

Ascertion

It's not. I know more info, but I cannot share at this time.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

Robert, you are the worlds biggest tease right now. Will it be announced at the Samsung event next month?

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Robert, you are the worlds biggest tease right now. Will it be announced at the Samsung event next month?

I cannot say more than I have. Our sources determine what we can share and what we cannot. People's jobs are on the line. So I only share what they feel comfortable with.

• Like 3

I cannot say more than I have. Our sources determine what we can share and what we cannot. People's jobs are on the line. So I only share what they feel comfortable with. Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

37904064.jpg

• Like 1

I cannot say more than I have. Our sources determine what we can share and what we cannot. People's jobs are on the line. So I only share what they feel comfortable with. Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

Very interesting.  I really hope that a triband LTE GS4 does come to Sprint.  I think that would be great and it would give credence that the BOGO free GS4 promotion was an effort to get rid of the existing single band GS4 inventory. 

I am curious though that the HTC One is now doing a BOGO free promotion as well which I wonder if Sprint is pondering a HTC One triband LTE version for the future.  I have my doubts but I would certainly welcome more and more devices to be triband LTE to put less load on Band 25 for the future.

We haven't seen the FCC docs on the Sprint Mega variant yet. But I expect it to be Band 25 only. If it was Triband, I'm pretty certain my son will get it it. It's his dream phone. :lol:

Even your son wont pick up anything other than tri-band, huh? Even if it is his "dream phone?"  I see you've trained him well! ;)

• Like 1

lol that's like going to a strip club and not seeing strippers. What a tease. xD. Tell your sorce I said thanks for the tease lol

Very interesting.  I really hope that a triband LTE GS4 does come to Sprint.  I think that would be great and it would give credence that the BOGO free GS4 promotion was an effort to get rid of the existing single band GS4 inventory. 

I am curious though that the HTC One is now doing a BOGO free promotion as well which I wonder if Sprint is pondering a HTC One triband LTE version for the future.  I have my doubts but I would certainly welcome more and more devices to be triband LTE to put less load on Band 25 for the future.

I would guess that has to do more with horrible sales numbers of the One. And after trying to track down a repair solution for a broken screen on my sister's One, they can keep them...

We haven't seen the FCC docs on the Sprint Mega variant yet. But I expect it to be Band 25 only. If it was Triband, I'm pretty certain my son will get it it. It's his dream phone. :lol:

Are you sure that this is not his "dream phone"?

(NSFW)

AJ

There goes 40 seconds of my life I'll never get back.

You need to watch more than 40 seconds.  Try the whole 16 minutes.  Short attention span?  Need some Ritalin?

:P

AJ

• Like 2

You need to watch more than 40 seconds.  Try the whole 16 minutes.  Short attention span?  Need some Ritalin?

AJ

I think I'm with Rukin on this one, AJ. That was pretty dumb.

• Like 2

I think I'm with Rukin on this one, AJ. That was pretty dumb.

If you do not appreciate the Angry Video Game Nerd, then gird yourself for me to go Angry Wireless Nerd on you.

AJ

• Like 3

If you do not appreciate the Angry Video Game Nerd, then gird yourself for me to go Angry Wireless Nerd on you.

AJ

The main problem was it was too long without laughs for me, but to each his own.

AJ

I got 10 seconds into and was like -.- and skipped ahead and watched another 30 seconds and just was like -.-.-.-. lol and I do have ADD, But it isn't as bad as it used to be.

I check to see if this thread has been updated everyday. :(

And I check the FCC everyday for an update to this rumor, and nothing yet. :(

And I check the FCC everyday for an update to this rumor, and nothing yet. :(

I appreciate the effort and I'm sure others do as well.

• Like 1

We've heard from very credible sources about another Samsung Triband device coming other than the Note 3. It seems highly likely it would be the S4 Triband.

It's not. I know more info, but I cannot share at this time.

Well, let's think about this for a moment. The Galaxy S4 Active is currently an AT&T Exclusive, but that exclusivity deal will be running out soon. It has been (strongly) hinted that, once that happens, all four major carriers will be getting it, Sprint included. Well, if it's a High-End GS4-like device that's not the Note 3... I think we've narrowed down what it might be :)

I cannot confirm or deny.

Robert

Good enough lol. As long as there is a tri-band handset that is operable with one hand (5" or less) and has a removable battery, microSD, and SIM, I'll be happy.

I cannot confirm or deny.

Just use the Ronald Reagan defense.  "I don't recall."  "I cannot remember."

AJ

• Like 7