Samsung GS4 SPH-L720T [TRI-BAND] (was "Sprint GS4 with Tri-Band support this Fall Official Thread")

Ascertion

When's the LG G2 FCC article going to be written? :P

I don't recall.  I cannot remember.

AJ

• Like 8

I cannot confirm or deny.

Robert

Well, if it is true, you'd better believe I'll be pushing people to it for sales.

"Yeah, this one? It's waterproof. And the 4G is better. And it's the same price as the regular S4. Now give me your money."

Actually, I'll be informing my coworkers to sell whatever TriBand devices are available because of the overall better customer experience.

Well, if it is true, you'd better believe I'll be pushing people to it for sales.

"Yeah, this one? It's waterproof. And the 4G is better. And it's the same price as the regular S4. Now give me your money."

Actually, I'll be informing my coworkers to sell whatever TriBand devices are available because of the overall better customer experience.

You are In Michigan right? I'd definitely be pushing tri band since you will start seeing 800 lte in 90 ish days. I'm just south of you but unfortunately I only go up to south west Michigan to hit up the beach and that's about fine for the year.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

:confused:  Outside of both being NBA related, what does the GIF have to do with Ron Artest being crazy?

You seem to be an NBA guy, but I had no idea what your animated GIF was supposed to mean.  So, I went "Ron Artest."

;)

AJ

• Like 1

You seem to be an NBA guy, but I had no idea what your animated GIF was supposed to mean.  So, I went "Ron Artest."

;)

AJ

He's excited, AJ. I thought that was obvious, but if you prefer I know of plenty of non NBA GIFs.

• 2 weeks later...

Why can't anything that awesome happen when I watch basketball?

Sent From My Nexus S 4G Using Tapatalk 4

That stuff happens all the time, didn't you the NCAA tournament or the NBA playoffs? lots of great basketball last season.

• Like 1

Why can't anything that awesome happen when I watch basketball?

Are sure he is excited over basketball?  By the looks of that guy, he might be excited over an order of chili cheese fries on the way.

:P

AJ

• Like 2

That stuff happens all the time, didn't you the NCAA tournament or the NBA playoffs? lots of great basketball last season.

Nope lol. I almost never watch basketball. If I caught something like that though I'd actually be inclined to watch xD

Sent From My Nexus S 4G Using Tapatalk 4

Edited by BecomingDeath13

With all that's been going on, (a gs4 mini passing through the FCC) can you still not confirm or deny?

Technically the gs4 mini has not been officially announced by Sprint. Just because the FCC docs pass through doesnt mean its been officially announced.

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

Technically the gs4 mini has not been officially announced by Sprint. Just because the FCC docs pass through doesnt mean its been officially announced.

Good point, and true.  But, I thought he/she still asked a good question. ;)

• Like 1

With all that's been going on, (a gs4 mini passing through the FCC) can you still not confirm or deny?

Good point, and true.  But, I thought he/she still asked a good question. ;)

Eric, you are totally right on that. Look at what happened to the predecessor of the GS4 mini. The SPH-L500 passed thru the FCC, and lo and behold, it's never been released. In one month we will know what it looked like. And since the GS4 mini is the SPH-L520, the L500 must have been a modified version of the GS3 mini.

I'm hopeful for the GS4 mini because it's a triband phone.

Hmm if the Galaxy Note 3 is only single band LTE, it makes me question if Sprint would even make a triband LTE GS4 device.

I don't think Sprint makes phones.

This message brought to you in part by Sprint and the letters GS and the number 4

I don't think Sprint makes phones.

This message brought to you in part by Sprint and the letters GS and the number 4

Well I am sure Sprint provides input to the OEMs on what types of freq bands and such must be supported on the phone and in some cases the specs of the phone as well (e.g. For the SGS2, the Sprint model used a 4.5 inch screen vs. 4.3 inch screen for international and ATT models). If no input was provided then the OEMs won't know about needing to support CDMA 800 (BC 10) or triband LTE (BC 25, 26 and 41).   I don't think the freq bands are entirely up to the OEM. 

Hmm if the Galaxy Note 3 is only single band LTE, it makes me question if Sprint would even make a triband LTE GS4 device.

Thats what I came here to say....

LG phone not until November.

Iphone isnt triband

Note 3 isnt even dual band....

Is there no hope for 2013?

Thats what I came here to say....

LG phone not until November.

Iphone isnt triband

Note 3 isnt even dual band....

Is there no hope for 2013?

Well since Sprint isn't getting the G2 till two months after other carriers, maybe they will give us tri-band.