Network Vision/LTE - Rochester Market (Rochester, New York)

S4GRU

The 800 accepted site in the middle of Rochester is listed as a "No 800" site elsewhere on S4GRU... Is this an error too, or is the Canadian border a non-issue now...?

I haven't witnessed 800 anywhere in the market, and I didn't think it was going to happen for a long time yet, so I have no idea where it's coming from.

I guess the question now, is the offer still available?

Yes.  I have extended it through Noon on Saturday.  Anyone else want a personal schedule map of the Rochester & Upstate NY Central markets together?  Make a $50 donation to our PayPal account by Noon tomorrow.

• Like 2

Those speeds were obtained with my note 4.

That is pretty damn awesome. I think Sprint is in position to be best carrier in Rochester at this point, once they roll out b41. The only weak point is coverage, I think 800 is a while off yet. Still, that is hella fast.
  • Like 1

Yes. I have extended it through Noon on Saturday. Anyone else want a personal schedule map of the Rochester & Upstate NY Central markets together? Make a $50 donation to our PayPal account by Noon tomorrow.

I'm know I'm trolling in a thread but do you have anything like this for the vt/nh/me market

I'm know I'm trolling in a thread but do you have anything like this for the vt/nh/me market

I can do that for you if you made the donation.

Using Tapatalk on BlackBerry Z30

That is pretty damn awesome. I think Sprint is in position to be best carrier in Rochester at this point, once they roll out b41. The only weak point is coverage, I think 800 is a while off yet. Still, that is hella fast.

From what I've seen in other places around the forums, it sounds like the issues with Canada are getting close to, or have been worked out. It will take Sprint going back and installing the proper equipment for your area to see 800 though. They likely skipped the 800 equipment. They may haven even installed 1900 only equipment, which would have to be replaced.

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

From what I've seen in other places around the forums, it sounds like the issues with Canada are getting close to, or have been worked out. It will take Sprint going back and installing the proper equipment for your area to see 800 though. They likely skipped the 800 equipment. They may haven even installed 1900 only equipment, which would have to be replaced.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I thought all of the equipment they have used has been at least dual band b25/b26. I thought all of the b41 stuff was what was being messed around with, replacing the Huawei stuff and whatnot. Correct me if I'm wrong, anyway.

I thought all of the equipment they have used has been at least dual band b25/b26. I thought all of the b41 stuff was what was being messed around with, replacing the Huawei stuff and whatnot. Correct me if I'm wrong, anyway.

Not in the Canadian border. All pcs only equipment till earlier this year when they swapped to deploying the regular NV equipment minus smr equipment like the southern border.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Not in the Canadian border. All pcs only equipment till earlier this year when they swapped to deploying the regular NV equipment minus smr equipment like the southern border.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I am curious, do you know if they HAD to do this for regulatory reasons or if they just did it to make it somehow cheaper, because it seems a bad investment if they're just going to replace it all...