S4GRU

Network Vision/LTE - VT/NH/ME Market (including Manchester, Nashua, Portsmouth, Burlington, Portland, Bangor)

I thought VTel owns BRS there and they are a RRPP member. Sprint should have had access to their network by now given the deal was announced in 2014.

I was at Hill Farmstead this Saturday (Greensboro Bend, VT) and my iPhone 7 was roaming in bands 2, 5 & 30. iPhone noted “Extended Network LTE” but I had zero bars of service for voice. Seems data only. 

Is this typical?

thought V-tec and USCC were also roaming partners here. Service left much to be desired to say the least. Blew through the roaming bucket in an hour. 

1 hour ago, banananuts87 said:

I was at Hill Farmstead this Saturday (Greensboro Bend, VT) and my iPhone 7 was roaming in bands 2, 5 & 30. iPhone noted “Extended Network LTE” but I had zero bars of service for voice. Seems data only. 

Is this typical?

thought V-tec and USCC were also roaming partners here. Service left much to be desired to say the least. Blew through the roaming bucket in an hour. 

You were roaming on AT&T LTE—no other provider really uses B30. The bars all being empty means that you weren’t connected to a network for voice (CDMA). 

For some reason it looks like you weren’t able to pick up either USCC or a regional carrier...