• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By vanko987
      I'm new to this forum, and I've seen people mention cell sites with specific ID's (for example, SF33XC664). Is there any significance to these ID's, and is there a way to decode them? Also, how do I figure out what the cell site ID's are for towers near me?
      Thanks! I'm excited to start talking on this site more¬†ūüėÄ
    • By kckid
      Sprint announced at MWC trade show in Barcelona that 5G will go live with 4 cities starting in May  (Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas and Kansas City )
      https://phys.org/news/2019-02-sprint-5g-network-chicago-atlanta.html

• By ActionJacksonWX
      Sprint announced the MVNO Google Fi will use its network for 5G in a press release (that is, once there are actually 5G capable phones compatible with Google Fi someday):
      https://newsroom.sprint.com/sprint-to-provide-5g-wireless-services-for-google-fi.htm

This is the first I've heard about Fi and 5G so far. Google has pretty much kept mum on the topic, so I'm somewhat encouraged.
    • By lilotimz
      Samsung TDD-LTE gear which are being utilized in Clearwire priority sites. .   Clearwire - Samsung TDD-LTE RRH SLS-BD106Q & Antennas           Samsung TD-LTE RRUs mounted behind BRS/EBS Antenna     Sprint 2500-2600 mhz TD-LTE Setup Note the Antennas are much thicker and fatter than the antennas being utilized by Sprint Network Vision.  

Clearwire TD-LTE Base Station / Cabinet
      May be subject to change as TD-LTE sites start being integrated into the Network Vision setups.

Happy Hunting!
        I'll clean the post up this weekend when I have more time.   Courtesy of Sbolen from Missouri market. Samsung TDD RRH SLS-BD104Q1
      Samsung TDD RRH SLS-BD106Q
    • By danlodish345
      Hi everybody I would figure I would start a Sprint volte launch thread. please keep the let's please keep it on topic.
    • This is an update to my post of November 10 and November 17.¬† ¬†My CradlePoint COR-IBR1700 router has been working fine for the past couple of weeks.¬† Initially the load balancing seemed rocky, but after a couple of weeks it seems to be working fine.¬† It rotates through the ethernet ports every few hours.¬† So for a couple of hours I am on eth0, then for a few hours on eth2, then for a few hours on eth3.¬† (eth1 is the local LAN; the others are set to WAN.¬†¬†eth1,2,3,4 are user configurable LAN or WAN, eth0 is WAN).¬† I am 12 days into my monthly cycle and have 13GB on each of my 3 units, so I am happy with the IBR1700's ability to load balance.¬† It is overkill for this application, but I had it sitting in the closet gathering dust and I am much happier with it than I was with the Peplink load balancing unit.¬† ¬†The only drawback of CradlePoint is that they don't distribute firmware updates anymore unless you buy a subscription. So if you are considering Cradlepoint for anything, just be aware of this. I am still getting very slow download speeds (0.1Mbps download, 2Mbps upload.¬† Yes, you read that correctly).¬† But at least availability has been 100% for the past several weeks.¬† I called Sprint, they wanted to send me a MagicBox, but otherwise don't have a solution. Sigh... ¬† I ordered a range of tiny coax cables for my HTC 5G hub units (thank you belusnecropolis for the pointer to LTEfix).¬† These might attach to the circuit board¬†and I will try external antennas once they arrive.¬† At this point, I'm just stabbing in the dark about which connectors are the antenna connectors (see my previous photo of the HTC 5G hub circuit board). Thanks, Scott
    • Yes, LG and Motorola have several phones that can do all of bands.¬†
    • Blue Bayou Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk