Motorola X Users Thread!

ericdabbs

I don't think I really want to meet Ryan Mallet, He always came off kinda douchey at Arkansas and now New England.

Crochet, croquet...touché.  Well played, Nickel, well played.

AJ

• Like 3

I was supposed to put up a display for the Moto X at my Best Buy store to replace the Z10 table, but they only sent us one sign out of everything that was supposed to be displayed. So probably this Sunday we will have live models set up. I've only held the dummy phones we have so it will be nice to play with the real thing.

This message brought to you in part by Sprint and the letters GS and the number 4

Android Central is reporting the Moto X will be available starting tomorrow (September 6) through Sprint.  Moto Maker will be available in the coming months as AT&T has the exclusive on that until sometime in November.

Android Central is reporting the Moto X will be available starting tomorrow (September 6) through Sprint. Moto Maker will be available in the coming months as AT&T has the exclusive on that until sometime in November.

News release went out a little bit ago

http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/moto-x-arrives-at-sprint-on-sept-6-for-19999-with-a-lifetime-unlimited-guarantee.htm?view_id=8213

Funny thing is the only Android/Sprint news feed I don't follow is newsroom.sprint.com

Btw, I love how they have a picture of a guy poking at an iPhone4 next to the Moto X announcement.

You, and anyone else on S4GRU, can call me Noah, if you prefer that. Usernames seem so, impersonal.

Just start signing your posts at the end like AJ. We refer to him as AJ instead of WiWavelength, which sounds like a decepticon from Transformers!  :lol:

Just start signing your posts at the end like AJ. We refer to him as AJ instead of WiWavelength, which sounds like a decepticon from Transformers!  :lol:

I wish he didn't sign it, then I could call him WiWave, which sounds pretty cool in my opinion.

I wish he didn't sign it, then I could call him WiWave, which sounds pretty cool in my opinion.

You are welcome to call me WiWave.  In other corners of the Web, plenty have already done so.

I sign my posts basically to assume ownership of them.  I am not going to hide behind some Internet veil of anonymity.  I am proud of my posting legacy and think of myself as a man of letters.

AJ

• Like 1

You are welcome to call me WiWave.  In other corners of the Web, plenty have already done so.

I sign my posts basically to assume ownership of them.  I am not going to hide behind some Internet veil of anonymity.  I am proud of my posting legacy and think of myself as a man of letters.

AJ

I was mainly kidding, although it does sound cool, but are you sure you're a man of letters? I was thinking more along the lines of hieroglyphs.

I was mainly kidding, although it does sound cool, but are you sure you're a man of letters? I was thinking more along the lines of hieroglyphs.

Close.  All of my posts are composed in cuneiform before Google's translation service uploads them to S4GRU.  And when I speak of my tablets, I am referring to my clay tablets.

AJ

• Like 1

Close.  All of my posts are composed in cuneiform before Google's translation service uploads them to S4GRU.  And when I speak of my tablets, I am referring to my clay tablets.

AJ

That's pretty intense, you just gotta make sure you don't break the tablets in anger when you see a golden calf. 

• Like 1

We have them in my store. I like the look and feel. It tiny looking, very small bezels when I hold it it seems so small, but with a good sized screen. I like the curved backing to.

This message brought to you in part by Sprint and the letters GS and the number 4

I bought one, but through telesales, as I was told no stores had received them yet (across the country according to some I spoke to). I should get it today supposedly, though the tracking looks more like tomorrow...

I think it will be pretty near ideal for me, but I'm a bit worried that in a year I will regret not waiting for a tri-band device.

I bought one, but through telesales, as I was told no stores had received them yet (across the country according to some I spoke to). I should get it today supposedly, though the tracking looks more like tomorrow...

I think it will be pretty near ideal for me, but I'm a bit worried that in a year I will regret not waiting for a tri-band device.

But at least you get to talk to your phone  :P

But at least you get to talk to your phone  :P

The funny thing is, that's really a big selling point for me, but rather the size, build and quality.

holding the phone, playing with it (at at&t) it just feels great, in a way that very few phones do. I would compare it to when I first played with the original evo; it just feels great.

The funny thing is, that's really a big selling point for me, but rather the size, build and quality.

holding the phone, playing with it (at at&t) it just feels great, in a way that very few phones do. I would compare it to when I first played with the original evo; it just feels great.

I played with the Moto X at the ATT store as well.  Too bad I couldn't set the voice to test out the always on Google Now feature since it was too loud in the store.  I still don't like that the actual screen real estate is 4.3 inches since the onscreen buttons take up so much room and that it is single band LTE.  I do like the build quality of the phone and feels really nice and the always on Google Now.  I definitely want to check out the Sprint version at the store for kicks.

A little creepy, but funny

The really creepy part is that the always on Google Now is going to record and process all of the words and noises that follow.  Hey, we all know that massages lead to...

;)

AJ

The really creepy part is that the always on Google Now is going to record and process all of the words and noises that follow. Hey, we all know that massages lead to...

;)

AJ

Brown chicken, brown cow.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

I played with the Moto X at the ATT store as well.  Too bad I couldn't set the voice to test out the always on Google Now feature since it was too loud in the store.  I still don't like that the actual screen real estate is 4.3 inches since the onscreen buttons take up so much room and that it is single band LTE.  I do like the build quality of the phone and feels really nice and the always on Google Now.  I definitely want to check out the Sprint version at the store for kicks.

At least at the store I went to, with my voice, it worked even though it had not been set up, you just have to think to try talking to it anyway haha.

It worked amazingly well for the noise level, and turned on quite quickly upon saying the phrase.

Screen size might be hard to adjust to if you have a current high end phone, but is the same as my Galaxy Nexus, so it feels just fine to me.