• ESTP
    • ESFP
    • ENFP
    • ENTP
    • ESTJ
    • ESFJ
    • ENTJ
    • ENFJ

What was your IMBT personality type? IS there a most common personality type on a Sprint 4G forum?

I took it about 10 years ago. I am an ISTJ. The Wikipedia description of an ISTJ seems pretty accurate for me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISTJ

Robert via Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 2

Lots of introverts hovering around,go figure. I am an INTJ as well.

The personality tests seem quite accurate in telling what you already know to be true of yourself,and can give you a basic overview of typical behavior of others.

I took it about 10 years ago. I am an ISTJ. The Wikipedia description of an ISTJ seems pretty accurate for me.

This explains the sleeping in between typing update reports I've heard of.  ;)

I'm an INFJ, and it seems to fit quite well.

Hence the dog picture, you softie!

I took the test a few months ago for an assignment for a college course I was taking...   Seems pretty accurate....

What class did you have to take it for? I took it in (2) 8 hour testing sessions for a marketing class.  :cry:

ENTP.  

I bet you LOVE Tampa then,  :jester:

• Like 1

This explains the sleeping in between typing update reports I've heard of. ;)

I'm an INFJ, and it seems to fit quite well.

Hence the dog picture, you softie!

I took the test a few months ago for an assignment for a college course I was taking... Seems pretty accurate....

What class did you have to take it for? I took it in (2) 8 hour testing sessions for a marketing class. :cry:

ENTP.

I bet you LOVE Tampa then, :jester:

I took I in a psychology class @ CTU. It was part of a homework assignment..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Mine says ESTJ but I A.D.D.'d after question 7 or 8....  felt like that damn 100 question psych exam test I did 10 years ago by a shrink for court.  They said I was messed up since they couldn't find anything wrong with the test.  I could have told you that for free!!  

• Like 2

ESTP by a very slight margin in every category with extravert being the greatest at 11%. I am probably one of the most conflicted individuals on earth and I may be almost insane but I'm fine with that. Its who I am.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 3

Went through an extended testing period that got more than a few people involved, and finally came to the conclusion that I'm naturally a INFJ, with a secondary of ESTP, with a mask (combination) of ENFP. Yay for not fitting in to categories and stumping people!

• Like 1

ESTP by a very slight margin in every category with extravert being the greatest at 11%. I am probably one of the most conflicted individuals on earth and I may be almost insane but I'm fine with that. Its who I am.Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

We accept you for how you iz.

Took the actual deal for work. INTJ. Maxed out that I.

Another intj!

He crazy thing about that is INTJ is one of the more rare breeds. I suppose an online forum would suit INTJ quite well in a number of areas.

He crazy thing about that is INTJ is one of the more rare breeds. I suppose an online forum would suit INTJ quite well in a number of areas.

Aw lets not conform to our snail shell standards, i like to get out in the real world and be social-ish.  Yes it does make total sense that a 4G forum draws in the nerds countrywide. 

Mine says ESTJ but I A.D.D.'d after question 7 or 8....  felt like that damn 100 question psych exam test I did 10 years ago by a shrink for court.  They said I was messed up since they couldn't find anything wrong with the test.  I could have told you that for free!!  

Ehh, even if you're a little bit crazy we will still take ya Travis  :rolleyes: