Hello from Puerto Rico (PR/VI Market)

rockypr70

Hello all

I did the jump from At&t to Sprint to give it a second chance and all honestly the service here in PR have improved. I get LTE coverage in my work, home and almost every place i travel here in Puerto Rico. I took some pictures of the tower that gives me signal when i am in my home and some of my speedtest. There are some places that i even get 20-25mb.

So far i am very happy with Sprint

William S.

2013-05-29 02.46.12.png

sprintlte.jpg

sprintltelocation.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Sure.. or it can just leave it blank or zero, whatever is easiest for you.
    • Added, and 2 more estimated sites: T-Mobile eNB 876480. Looks like its located at (40.62210996397784, -73.97627312607108), as the tower looks like a Sprint setup. T-Mobile eNB 875632. Both this site and Sprint eNB 9022 seem to be located at (40.61640722407462, -73.96985178560767).
    • Many of these sites I am uploading are for sites that do not exist, yet.  Although, I suppose I could go into NR only mode every time I connect to a new site, and then switch back, allowing all the TAC NR trails that occur to now have a home. Ideally, I would love to ne able to add the TAC's myself.  I have the NR Trails CSV file downloaded, and I see all the TAC-less NR entries.  Is there any way I can edit and manually upload them myself?  Maybe create a portal for such an upload?  Or at least give me a way to create at least one manual entry for every new site? Robert
    • Could we send the TAC as -1 if it’s invalid? Then, if there’s and existing site that matches the other info, I could match the web data entry up with it (despite the TAC being absent). 
    • Mine has been enabled.  And they show up in my device logs with the TAC null. Robert