Sprint to Waive Voice, Data and Text Messaging Overage Charges for Oklahoma Residents Affected by Recent Tornado

Jeffas332

Okay, folks, time has come for another one of my charitable fund challenges.  Donate to non profit S4GRU to become a sponsor or increase your sponsorship level, and I will equal the first $100 of your donations to S4GRU with matching donations to the American Red Cross in support of the tornado disaster relief in Moore, OK.  

Use the PayPal link on the front page of The Forums.  And be sure to put "Moore" in the comments.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/index

Alright, current and prospective S4GRU sponsors, I know that you will step up to my challenge...

AJ

• Like 8

Okay, folks, time has come for another one of my charitable fund challenges.  Donate to non profit S4GRU to become a sponsor or increase your sponsorship level, and I will equal the first $100 of your donations to S4GRU with matching donations to the American Red Cross in support of the tornado disaster relief in Moore, OK.  

Use the PayPal link on the front page of The Forums.  And be sure to put "Moore" in the comments.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/index

Alright, current and prospective S4GRU sponsors, I know that you will step up to my challenge...

AJ

Thanks AJ!

Sprint has a fantastic record of not only waiving overage charges, but for customers in areas with no service, waiving charges altogether.  It is compassionate and fantastic.  We never even  had to ask for credits after the hurricane in 2005.  

• Like 1