Xbox One W/ Revealing Video

Rukin1

Lol Ps3/4 has a camera. Xbox has a Kinect that does everything 20x better. PS4 is garbage, I prefer to pay for quality anyways.

Garbage? I trust that you've somehow been able to spend an extensive amount of time using the PS4 (months before it's release, no less) in order to make such a statement.

Quality? I've still got a launch day PS3 running strong (knock on wood) while I've known PLENTY of people who suffered from the dreaded RRoD with their 360s. Will that recur with the XBone? Probably (hopefully) not, but at this juncture I simply have more faith in Sony's ability to produce a quality console than M$'s. My gaming dollars will be going towards a PS4.

• Like 1

Garbage? I trust that you've somehow been able to spend an extensive amount of time using the PS4 (months before it's release, no less) in order to make such a statement.

Quality? I've still got a launch day PS3 running strong (knock on wood) while I've known PLENTY of people who suffered from the dreaded RRoD with their 360s. Will that recur with the XBone? Probably (hopefully) not, but at this juncture I simply have more faith in Sony's ability to produce a quality console than M$'s. My gaming dollars will be going towards a PS4.

I don't Like the Sony consoles for obvious reasons. I've had an Xbox since day one. AND PSone Since I can remember. I just grew up towards an xbox instead of an Plagystation.

I've had bad experiences with both consoles.

My Xbox 360 was played too often and had to be replaced every year or so due to hardware failure.

I tried buying a PS3 but it's frustrating how long the online updates take. I don't play often anymore but nearly every time I wanted to play the PS3, there was a system update available and it'd take at least 45 minutes, even if the file was 80mb over a 38mbps connection. PlayStation was also suffering from the hackers at the time I purchased it (when it went offline for a month). I ended up returning it and using that money to invest in another 360 console.

So far though, I'm leaning more towards PS4 since I don't want a camera looking at me and listening to me at all times. Not to mention the unsure of used gaming policy. I'm probably going to get it though if Fallout 4 is available on the One and not PS4.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

My Xbox 360 was played too often and had to be replaced every year or so due to hardware failure.

I tried buying a PS3 but it's frustrating how long the online updates take. I don't play often anymore but nearly every time I wanted to play the PS3, there was a system update available and it'd take at least 45 minutes, even if the file was 80mb over a 38mbps connection. PlayStation was also suffering from the hackers at the time I purchased it (when it went offline for a month). I ended up returning it and using that money to invest in another 360 console.

So far though, I'm leaning more towards PS4 since I don't want a camera looking at me and listening to me at all times. Not to mention the unsure of used gaming policy. I'm probably going to get it though if Fallout 4 is available on the One and not PS4.

Lol Cover the camera up

Lol Cover the camera up
It can still hear me and I'd have to uncover it whether I wanted to play the One. :(

It can still hear me and I'd have to uncover it whether I wanted to play the One. :(

Man, honestly. i think with a strong feedback from the Xbox community. They will change quite a bit of things like this and the used game stuff. It makes sense NOT to support Xbox 360 games because they are switching to Blu ray discs and as we ALL know lol.Xbox 360 game discs are NOT Blu ray.

Man, honestly. i think with a strong feedback from the Xbox community. They will change quite a bit of things like this and the used game stuff. It makes sense NOT to support Xbox 360 games because they are switching to Blu ray discs and as we ALL know lol.Xbox 360 game discs are NOT Blu ray.

Well some ps3s can play ps2 games. This definitely means the technology is there. They just really want you to buy the hardware.

Well some ps3s can play ps2 games. This definitely means the technology is there. They just really want you to buy the hardware.

They could have made the eye backwards compatible. But Knowing Microsoft lol

They could have made the eye backwards compatible. But Knowing Microsoft lol
Lol, of course. We'll see what games are coming out at E3. This'll pretty much determine which console I'm getting.

I built an excellent gaming rig, i think i'm done with consoles.  If and when my 360 goes, i'll get rid of it and be done with the console, or store it like i do my age old consoles (NES, Sega, N64, turbografx16, etc...).  You've got amazon and steam selling games for cheaper so i think the consoles are ontheir way out.

Lol, of course. We'll see what games are coming out at E3. This'll pretty much determine which console I'm getting.

Yeah.

If they don't change anything with the Xbox with what has been said. I'm staiyng with the 360 till they shut down the servers for it. and I mite switch to the PS4. Idk yet I guess we'll wait and see :P

I built an excellent gaming rig, i think i'm done with consoles.  If and when my 360 goes, i'll get rid of it and be done with the console, or store it like i do my age old consoles (NES, Sega, N64, turbografx16, etc...).  You've got amazon and steam selling games for cheaper so i think the consoles are ontheir way out.

Eh, I like gaming consoles. I don't need a desktop yet.. But I think next year or a couple years I am going to buy one or when my laptop dies lol

Eh, I like gaming consoles. I don't need a desktop yet.. But I think next year or a couple years I am going to buy one or when my laptop dies lol

When i was younger, it was cool to have the consoles, but in my early teens, I had a neighbor who was a huge computer gamer.  When I saw what he was doing on the computer and the intensity of the graphics and overall gameplay, that was where it was at.  This is almost 20 years ago of course when this was happening, but i like to max out my computers and really put them through the ringer.  i'm not savvy enough to sit there and try to modify electronics, but i can sure as snot spec out a computer for what it needs to do. 

Besides, i like being able to play with older folks online instead of little kids with foul mouths.

When i was younger, it was cool to have the consoles, but in my early teens, I had a neighbor who was a huge computer gamer.  When I saw what he was doing on the computer and the intensity of the graphics and overall gameplay, that was where it was at.  This is almost 20 years ago of course when this was happening, but i like to max out my computers and really put them through the ringer.  i'm not savvy enough to sit there and try to modify electronics, but i can sure as snot spec out a computer for what it needs to do. 

Besides, i like being able to play with older folks online instead of little kids with foul mouths.

Eh It goes both ways with the foul mouths LOL. But it's not as bad on PC though

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/06/microsoft-details-xbox-one-used-games-always-online

Such a shame... Must ping to M$ every 24 hours to play games and used games are restricted. :td:

Really leaning on ps4 now... We'll see if they have some stupid DRM protection in place though. E3 can't come soon enough.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/06/microsoft-details-xbox-one-used-games-always-online

Such a shame... Must ping to M$ every 24 hours to play games and used games are restricted. :td:

Same here. If we can't bring it to the camp where there is no Internet for the kiddos to play then negative on the buy.

Sony pretty much crushed microsoft. No requirements for anything except online multiplayer, DRM checks, no required kinect and $100 cheaper. Sounds like a better choice to me, even though I like the xbox one controller better...

• Like 1

My son and I watched the various coverage on E3 last night was well, we've had the original Xbox, the 360, etc never had a PS2 or PS3 but both of us agreed heavily that the next box will be the PS4.  I got a good laugh when my son asked if the Apple executives are working at Microsoft now ;)  He has both an Ipod and Nexus 7, so you understand.