IP BOARD UPGRADE NOTICE...site to temporarily lose customization

S4GRU

Also people who liked a post is not showing up

I believe I've fixed this one now too.

Robert

Yep. Another bug is extra quoting instead of dropping off the previous quotes. See above.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

This one seems to just occur in Tapatalk.  It's not happening in the standard Browser.  Let me check some more settings.  Because I do have it configured right in IP Board settings to not nest quotes.

Robert

This one seems to just occur in Tapatalk.  It's not happening in the standard Browser.  Let me check some more settings.  Because I do have it configured right in IP Board settings to not nest quotes.

Robert

Quoting looks different? Or is that just me? Hard to tell what's quoted what isn't, at least at first glance. 

Quoting looks different? Or is that just me? Hard to tell what's quoted what isn't, at least at first glance. 

The quoting is different in the text editor box.  But how it appears in a posted post is not different.  Except there is now a back arrow on the right side of the quote that will take you to the original comment.  That's kind of neat, I suppose.

Robert

The quoting is different in the text editor box.  But how it appears in a posted post is not different.  Except there is now a back arrow on the right side of the quote that will take you to the original comment.  That's kind of neat, I suppose.

Robert

I usually post looking at the code rather than HTML editor, so I didn't notice right away haha.

• Like 1

I noticed it doesn't notify you when someone quotes a post you made? At least it doesn't send an email anymore. I like that, always made me more likely to respond is someone is quoting me.

It still emails me when someone quotes me

I noticed it doesn't notify you when someone quotes a post you made? At least it doesn't send an email anymore. I like that, always made me more likely to respond is someone is quoting me.

It still emails me when someone quotes me

I'm still getting them.  Have all morning since the reboot.  Maybe go back and check your notification settings?

Robert

lso what's theses warning points under the amount of posts

Edit added pic

Have the warning points disappeared now?

Robert

lso what's theses warning points under the amount of posts

Edit added pic

Have the warning points disappeared now?

Robert

Confirmed. The warning points are gone.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Have noticed that for the last week ForumRunner for Android is displaying "The Page Doesn't Exist" when I open any thread... the other forums I have loaded up still work great--it's just S4GRU--was working great up til then.

N

Have noticed that for the last week ForumRunner for Android is displaying "The Page Doesn't Exist" when I open any thread... the other forums I have loaded up still work great--it's just S4GRU--was working great up til then.

N

The problem is Forum Runner.  They don't want to adopt the changes to support the latest versions of IP Board.  There is a work around:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3817-forum-runner-app-page-does-not-exist-error/

Robert

• 1 month later...

Robert, did you fix the multi-quote bug between ipboard and tapatalk's extension? It's working normal again for quoting.

Robert, did you fix the multi-quote bug between ipboard and tapatalk's extension? It's working normal again for quoting.

I noticed that as well today. Yay! I can quote people again on my device.

• Like 2

I did absolutely nothing. Tapatalk must have fixed it. Take that, ForumRunner!

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 3

I did absolutely nothing. Tapatalk must have fixed it. Take that, ForumRunner!

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I pop into the Forum Runner boards every couple of weeks, hoping to see a fix, but nothing is every done...

• 7 months later...