Looking for help with something...

Digiblur created a very helpful thread titled How to Spot Sprint Panels & RRU's (Ericsson style). I've always wanted for someone to come along and create one for Samsung and Alcatel Lucent markets.

So that is my request. I'd love for one of our members to take on one of these OEM's and provide a similar thread for Samsung or AlcaLu. There is plenty of pictures in these forums alone to be able to create the same thing for the others.

You can use a similar format that Digi used. It shouldn't be much work, except scouting photos. Anyone is welcome to do it. You don't have to a Premier Sponsor, but it would be helpful to be at least a Sponsor so you can have access to a lot more photos from other members.

If you are interested in doing this, respond below. Only respond if you are able to get started on this in the next day or two. We wouldn't want to hold it up for someone who can do it a few weeks from now if there is someone that can do it in the near future.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

• Like 3

I got really bored one day and went around to most on the upgraded Shentel sites around me but never got around to posting them. These are Alcatel Lucent and are free to use for whoever wants to make the guide. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nzur04lyvg7z2vo/3UcqH7kJUj

• Like 3

I got really bored one day and went around to most on the upgraded Shentel sites around me but never got around to posting them. These are Alcatel Lucent and are free to use for whoever wants to make the guide. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nzur04lyvg7z2vo/3UcqH7kJUj

Very nice.

I can take pictures of all the SAmsung equipment since Samsung is what they went with here inFW

I will not have time to do a big write up, but if you (or anyone else) wants to do something for Samsung equipment, I have tossed a few of my better pics of Samsung NV Equipment here...

https://www.dropbox....m9lh/yXJvcevJcI

If these will save anyone some time, feel free to use them as needed.

I do have some additional pics, they just aren't in my Dropbox. If more are needed, just ask.

I've got good Samsung pics, but I get so frustrated with Forum Runner crashing during uploads that I rarely post pictures any more. I have many seen so many west michigan sites in progress, but I stopped taking pics.

I've seen AlLu RRU's in person, unfortunately they are the ones belonging to the Death Star. Still, I am going to try to find all the AlLu pictures posted tonight and see if I can start a Spot the Panels thread for AlLu. There are lots of pictures in the Samsung areas so starting a Samsung Spot the Panels is not that hard.

Along with panels and RRUs, we should also get some pics of the new base stations as well. I can provide pics of Ericsson base stations.

I have many as well sporting the pink sticker ;)