Airave is keeping me from raging lol

Rukin1

I about crapped my pants when i did a speedtest in-home vs Sprint.With Verizon, i get 25MB down during the day and peek of 30 at night. In home coverage without the airave is useless lol. Utterly useless, but the airave keeps that from happening :D. But I still roam alot, don't know

Are you saying that you are using your airave in your home for data and getting 25-30 down? Why dont you just connect your phone via wifi to your home broadband connection. That is what you are technically using for data anyway, when connected to the airave.

• Like 1

I about crapped my pants when i did a speedtest in-home vs Sprint.With Verizon, i get 25MB down during the day and peek of 30 at night. In home coverage without the airave is useless lol. Utterly useless, but the airave keeps that from happening :D. But I still roam alot, don't know

Nothing keeps me from raging,

except hangovers.

• Like 1

Nothing keeps me from raging,

except hangovers.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Love it.

Are you saying that you are using your airave in your home for data and getting 25-30 down? Why dont you just connect your phone via wifi to your home broadband connection. That is what you are technically using for data anyway, when connected to the airave.

25-30 down On Verizon's 4G. And the airave has been messing up real bad lately and I've had it reset and stuff

I'd be raging if I had to rely on a wireless connection at home too. Good thing I have a 30 Mbps cable connection. :)

See Otosan in my signature? He wants us all to offload to WiFi and be happy. :)

I'd be raging if I had to rely on a wireless connection at home too. Good thing I have a 30 Mbps cable connection. :)

See Otosan in my signature? He wants us all to offload to WiFi and be happy. :)

I'm not relying on it :). It's for the texting and calling smart one :)