Isn't 7-8mb enough though?

It is, when you can get it. To live in a "launched" market and have an extremely hard time finding LTE just plain sucks. This is on 2 different phone models too. I have the EVO LTE and my wife has the SIII.

It is, when you can get it. To live in a "launched" market and have an extremely hard time finding LTE just plain sucks. This is on 2 different phone models too. I have the EVO LTE and my wife has the SIII.

So, it's not significantly better on the S3?

So, it's not significantly better on the S3?

Not at all. I think I was one of the few lucky ones with the EVO. I usually have a much better signal and have 4G more often the she does. We are both running the latest and greatest firmwares for our phones.

I didn't know some parts of FL were considered launched?

Yep, West Coast, Upper and Lower CA Central Valley, easily over 1000 sites here alone

The whole Chicago debacle put them in a bad place compared to Alcatel and Ericsson. Still, it is nice for the people in Chicago to be the first network done more or less.