Peoria and Area Network

Matthias

I don't know if this qualifies as Network Vision, so I just posted it here. Network has been extremely slow for awhile in Peoria and some of the surrounding area, the local Sprint stores have confirmed work is being done on the towers for awhile (could be what they are supposed to say).

Anyways last night, with good signal and being within 1/2 a mile of the tower, my phone's data dropped to under 2 kilobytes a sec and for 15 mins or more (regularly 20-40 kilobytes), my phone showed eastern time opposed to central time. Any of this sound like an indicator to anyone here in the know?

You have a dead tower since yesterday at the intersection of E. Queenswood Rd and Tennessee Ave. Are you near there?

The local carrier is being engaged as it is on their end.

You have a dead tower since yesterday at the intersection of E. Queenswood Rd and Tennessee Ave. Are you near there?

The local carrier is being engaged as it is on their end.

Sorry I mistyped it, on mobile device at the moment, should be 61605

I was also at the other zip code yesterday and had issues to, about 8 miles between the two towers

Edited by Matthias

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me while I hijack this thread for a bit. duff man, any info for 85364, we are experiencing the same issue, we are getting 1x constantly and phones will default to California time