Network Vision/LTE - Minnesota Market

CuriousTim

4G is live in Bloomington off the Highland bank cell at 100 and W 84th!

I noticed that - I posted that yesterday in several subforums on this site yesterday. I ate lunch 90 feet from the antennas wednesday and they were still on 3G so it must have been that night or thursday morning.

That's 5 LTE sites in Bloomington now. Now we just need to get central Bloomington filled in.

Got some really nice 3G speeds tonight at the U of M Medical Center (East Bank)

Had full signal the whole time, must've been on the tower off Washington - but I'm not certain.

Just wanted to share a most-likely NV'd site's 3G speed test :P

479849680.png

• Like 2

Got some really nice 3G speeds tonight at the U of M Medical Center (East Bank)

Had full signal the whole time, must've been on the tower off Washington - but I'm not certain.

Just wanted to share a most-likely NV'd site's 3G speed test :P

479849680.png

Some awesome speeds! I have only seen speeds like that at like 3 A.M. Let's hope that is what is will be like throughout the whole day! :D 

480062204.png

These are the 3G speeds I get in Willmar. I guess they are alright. (The time is GMT, which is 12:18A.M. central time)

This is a video of what type of 3G speeds I get. The first tests were messed up, because my phone was still somewhat booting up.

Also, I am 16, so yes, I am a "kid". 

• Like 2

As Promised...

2pqqb9k.jpg

ieh6rs.jpg

2zzhxd5.jpg5xn9d.jpg

The last two pictures are of a tower right off 694 & Victoria. Looks like Centurylink laid some fresh fiber right to the sprint cabinets. I drive by this tower just about every day going to work - so I'll for sure keep you guys posted. 

The first two pictures are of the 4G tower that covers 694 right off HWY 61 in Vadnais Heights. I didn't know which antennae's were sprints (still learning on that ;) ) But I took some pictures regardless.

Finally, here's a few speed tests I took as well

Vadnais Heights 4G:

.480912801.png

694 & Victoria 3G:

480901278.png

Hope you guys enjoy these pictures :)

As Promised...

2pqqb9k.jpg

ieh6rs.jpg

2zzhxd5.jpg5xn9d.jpg

The last two pictures are of a tower right off 694 & Victoria. Looks like Centurylink laid some fresh fiber right to the sprint cabinets. I drive by this tower just about every day going to work - so I'll for sure keep you guys posted. 

The first two pictures are of the 4G tower that covers 694 right off HWY 61 in Vadnais Heights. I didn't know which antennae's were sprints (still learning on that ;) ) But I took some pictures regardless.

Finally, here's a few speed tests I took as well

Vadnais Heights 4G:

.480912801.png

694 & Victoria 3G:

480901278.png

Hope you guys enjoy these pictures :)

The  bottom set of hexport ANTENNAS.. don't  get yourself caught up calling them panels..  :wall:

I was getting lte in my master bedroom in the upstair of my house for the last month or so but bnowhere else in town. (about 5mbs download as a high) then I couldn't get LTE for about a week. Came back on tonight and much to my delight just got 16mps down and I even keep a connection in my basement! (about 6mbps down there) very happy tonight!

Sprint's coverage map is now showing LTE in St. Cloud, MN

(We know that their has been been LTE in St. Cloud for a while now). 

Wow, just saw that! That is a bigger area than I expected them to put on there! Now they need to get the little areas put on there! ;)

Has anyone gotten CDMA 800 in the twin cities?  Especially if they haven't gotten it before the last couple weeks?

The closest to the TC that I have gotten 800 is in Hinckley. 

That's a fluke as a 5mhz setup can't do that. I think the max is 37 or so.

Hummm, I have never heard that before. I ran several tests on multiple servers and they were all right around that speed.

Hummm, I have never heard that before. I ran several tests on multiple servers and they were all right around that speed.

What other PCS spectrum does Spring have in this market? Could they have put up a 10x10 LTE here?

So, I got a text from Sprint today saying "We're building you an all new network! See how this affects your coverage at http://sprint.us/rnr"  Did anyone else get this message?  Does this mean that they'll be working on my area specifically or is this a generic message for the entire metro area?  

Basically, they're saying, "...expect bad coverage for a while until ..."  I've seen other posts here eluding to reduced signal, and such so I have already prepared myself for that.  Although, I can't say I have really had any problems, and I have actually been experiencing more and more 4G south of the river lately.  Also, I work in Eden Prairie and just a few blocks from work I get 4G for about a mile on the way home.  :)

So, I got a text from Sprint today saying "We're building you an all new network! See how this affects your coverage at http://sprint.us/rnr"  Did anyone else get this message?  Does this mean that they'll be working on my area specifically or is this a generic message for the entire metro area?  

Basically, they're saying, "...expect bad coverage for a while until ..."  I've seen other posts here eluding to reduced signal, and such so I have already prepared myself for that.  Although, I can't say I have really had any problems, and I have actually been experiencing more and more 4G south of the river lately.  Also, I work in Eden Prairie and just a few blocks from work I get 4G for about a mile on the way home.   :)

I got it.