Network Vision/LTE - Minnesota Market

CuriousTim

Thank you Sprint! They finally turned on the tower near my house and I'm getting full bars sitting on my couch!!! Now I can actually start using this unlimited data.

What town? Or as detailed as you feel like giving...

What ever happened to Thursday being the "Big day"? Also, my 3G speeds have actually been decreasing lately. I live in the willmar area, and we have 3 data upgrades and 2 voice upgrades. No changes in speed. Still get the average .18-.25 down and .6-.7 up. :(

Edited by blakebaa

I got a message through the sprint zone app saying something like a new network is coming soon.

It went out Nationwide the other day.

Robert from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

I just got back from 3 months in Europe and looked at the Sensorly map for Stillwater/St. Croix county WI for progress on LTE in my area-Somerset WI.Stillwater has a little block and the the LTE service is moving north from Hudson WI.

There are massive cell towers across from Stillwater on the Houlton bluff and I was hoping to see some map color there! No luck! Anyone know anything about the schedule for this area?

I saw someone working on cell equipment on the Savage water tower on 42 & 27 (Dakota ave.). I know they have been working in the area on other towers...... Can anyone confirm if that is Sprint equipment being worked on. Sorry for the poor picture, I'm posting from my phone.

post-11939-0-07395400-1370120180_thumb.jpg

Cross out what I said before about 3G guys! The tower I usually connect to went down all of friday, until around 8 P.M. I was so mad I didn't have 3G.. But then... A miracle happened... POOF! 3G was back on. So, being me, I speed test it. 2.4 down 1.12 up!!! I was like... OMGUIAWHIDUEHAIUHEIUFHSH! So, this being said, we finally got the network vision/3G upgrade in my area. I have not going under .90 down, and I only got .9 because i just rebooted my phone. I am now averaging 1.6 - 2! Loving it soo much!! :D

• Like 1

LTE showing up around 169 and 394. 1.6Mbps download. Fast as my home internet. 

And it will still get faster, hopefully up to 10+ Mbps! Just give it time, and it will be 10x faster than your home internet! :)

Mapped some purple on Sensorly tonight driving to work.

Looks like HWY 36 FINALLY has some LTE coverage!

I noticed a 4G signal right around North High School going East on 36 until about Hadley Avenue right by Fleet Farm.

Took a quick speed test for you guys  ;)

475972538.png

Praying they keep moving a bit west into Roseville Territory!

Cross out what I said before about 3G guys! The tower I usually connect to went down all of friday, until around 8 P.M. I was so mad I didn't have 3G.. But then... A miracle happened... POOF! 3G was back on. So, being me, I speed test it. 2.4 down 1.12 up!!! I was like... OMGUIAWHIDUEHAIUHEIUFHSH! So, this being said, we finally got the network vision/3G upgrade in my area. I have not going under .90 down, and I only got .9 because i just rebooted my phone. I am now averaging 1.6 - 2! Loving it soo much!! :D

Actually that's not Network Vision - that's just upgraded backhaul to 3G.  I routinely get 2.4 meg downloads at my in-laws place.

But THIS is what you can expect from full LTE/network vision:

lte3.png

Just received the following information about some testing in the SouthWest Metro...

Sprint has been working on their 4G network upgrades in your area, and would like to make some test calls (see schedule below).

Sprint will be in your area conducting drive testing and would like to make the following calls into the PSAP.  

Scott County Sheriffs Office

Monday Night

06/10/13

11p - 5a

14 test calls

Our technician has been instructed to call dispatch @ XXX-XXX-XXXX prior to testing to verify that your dispatch is not already busy with emergencies.  If at any time during the testing you become busy with emergencies, the testing can be suspended. 

• Like 2

Wow, that's nice of them to give dispatch  a heads up  we just start calling and ask if they are busy. shouldn't be an issue all those sectors should route to scott anyways  the  ones with issues are  when you  have a site that serves 2 counties