Network Vision/LTE - Minnesota Market

CuriousTim

LTE live in Burnsville! Right at 35E/35W!!!! See Sensorly!

Further update: drove around the 35E/35W area and was getting very good speeds/signal strength.

Maxed out at 31 mbps down and 9.53 Mbps up. Excellent.

That means LTE is all around me - now it just has to fill in!

Marshall Road and 10th Ave. area.

Well I know for certain the WT#1 on 10th has not had a pre-con with sprint they have some serious existing structural issues as of last week and for sure won't start until my guys are done and, the high-line tower behind target has not started yet. I will be working on the site on the tower next to apple ford next week so it will be powered down all week

Well I know for certain the WT#1 on 10th has not had a pre-con with sprint they have some serious existing structural issues as of last week and for sure won't start until my guys are done and, the high-line tower behind target has not started yet. I will be working on the site on the tower next to apple ford next week so it will be powered down all week

Nice.. Thanks for the update, keep us posted on the latest if you will.

That's a question I've always wanted to ask: if its a tower being shared by multiple carriers when workmen are up on the tower I could see the Sprint stuff being offline while work is conducted but what about other carriers?

Only under VERY Very rare circumstances.. It's pretty much unheard of It's more likly that a tv or radio station will be turned down due to men on a tower.

Rogers, Corcoran, buffalo, monticello... I'm right in the middle! Come on st. Michael! Be next!

I got LTE in Rogers today and right now I got LTE in Elk River (1st time right now).. I didn't know the tower was ready but it looks like I'll be doing some research tomorrow..

Speeds are slow tho, 2.6 mbs..

• Like 1

I am a newbie today; What is the latest on 4G expansion for Stillwater/StCroix county WI? My 3g/4g with Sprint expires end of March and I won't renew with Sprint unless they expand into Somerset where I live and use the Sierra 3G/4G Overdive.

I may go on a 3month vacation from March thru May in Europe and ability to use a 4G capable device with my laptop will be a factor on who I sign up with in April.

I am a newbie today; What is the latest on 4G expansion for Stillwater/StCroix county WI? My 3g/4g with Sprint expires end of March and I won't renew with Sprint unless they expand into Somerset where I live and use the Sierra 3G/4G Overdive.

I may go on a 3month vacation from March thru May in Europe and ability to use a 4G capable device with my laptop will be a factor on who I sign up with in April.

No one will give you that very specific info, even S4GRU. The whole market is being worked on as each site is ready. So even a site comes live in your area, it will likely only be one at first. And then more and more over the next 6-9 months. If that doesn't meet your needs, you may need to consider another carrier.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 1

Try going to www.sensorly.com and selecting "Coverage Maps", then "Sprint 4G". What you will see is that 4G LTE is relatively close to you both from the west, and from the south, but has not reached Stillwater yet. The 4G LTE buildout in the MSP market is proceeding rapidly. Be aware that 4G WiMax is NOT proceeding at all any more, nor will it in the future, so your hot spot will not be able to take advantage of the new 4G, as I believe it is 3G and WiMax only. 3G coverage, however, will improve to some degree as Network Vision is completed.

To the best of my knowledge (experts please correct me if I'm wrong), no Sprint phone or device will function as a hot spot in Europe, if you are looking for that..