T-Mobile LTE & Network Discussion

CriticalityEvent

TMO changed their JUMP plans, I think.

JUMP! TM offers you freedom to upgrade your device when you want, not when you’re told. Whenever you’re ready to upgrade, simply trade in your eligible device and T-Mobile will pay off your remaining device payments, up to half of your device cost.

Been like that for a while...

I thought it might be one of the first sightings for Los Angeles, that's why I posted about it.  I'll post pictures next week.  I might have to PM you the address... not sure what rules apply to the T-Mobile section here.

It looks like the crew finished the installation in one day.  It was a small army of 6 techs plus several guys from AT&T to upgrade the fiber to the site.  They took down one panel from each sector and put up one 700Mhz to replace each of those.  The new panels have separate RRUs.

UPDATE:

Here's a bad image I took with my phone:

I can't wait to see LA filled up with 700 MHz LTE.

don't they have the a block license for most of California

I am not talking about Sprint.  I am talking about Tmobile now that they got the green light to deploy 700 MHz LTE in the LA/OC counties.  Tmobile actually have most of CA with the 700 MHz A block license.  What I would like to see is Sprint and San Bernardino make some stinking progress on clearing PS so that Sprint can finally deploy 800 MHz LTE in the LA/OC counties.

https://spectrum-gateway.appspot.com/t-mobile-700-mhz-spectrum.html

I am not talking about Sprint. I am talking about Tmobile now that they got the green light to deploy 700 MHz LTE in the LA/OC counties. Tmobile actually have most of CA with the 700 MHz A block license. What I would like to see is Sprint and San Bernardino make some stinking progress on clearing PS so that Sprint can finally deploy 800 MHz LTE in the LA/OC counties.

https://spectrum-gateway.appspot.com/t-mobile-700-mhz-spectrum.html

I was referring to t mobile and I m waiting for sprint to upgrade that tower and near me so I can switch to them and I m just waiting on t mobile to deploy 700 which won't happen for a while

Band 12 on tmobile is every bit as good as band 26 around here.

I was referring to t mobile and I m waiting for sprint to upgrade that tower and near me so I can switch to them and I m just waiting on t mobile to deploy 700 which won't happen for a while

Whoops, I read your previous post incorrectly.  Sorry...my fault.  Yeah hopefully B12 LTE deployment in LA is deployed quickly.  Tmobile is going to need all it can get if it wants to meet that 300M POPs goal by end of 2015.

Whoops, I read your previous post incorrectly. Sorry...my fault. Yeah hopefully B12 LTE deployment in LA is deployed quickly. Tmobile is going to need all it can get if it wants to meet that 300M POPs goal by end of 2015.

it's ok my friend and you live in LA

• Uncarrier 9 for business
  • 10-19 lines x $16
  • 20+ lines x $15
  • 1,000+ lines x $10
  • Up to 42% savings vs ATT or Verizon 
  • Every line comes with 1 gb data, unlimited talk and text
  • Add more LTE data per line, or by pool
  • $10 per line for 2 gb on whichever lines you want. Pick and choose
  • $30 per line for unlimited on phones
  • OR: Pool (for 20 lines or more): of 100 gb= $4.75 per gb     500 gb= $4.50 per gb   1 terabyte = $4.25 per gb 
  • No overages, no access fees
  • Free .com domain and website from godaddy *by those who purchase data*
  • Free custom .com email by microsoft 365, per line by *those who purchase data*
  • Business family discounts: up to 50% savings: if you have a phone from T-Mobile for work purposes, families are eligible for discounts.
  • $10/mo. for tablets with 1 gb data included.
  • 2.5 gb for 4 lines becomes permanent. They will not drop you back to 1gb
  • Will pay up to $650 per phone when you switch to T-Mobile ON DEVICE PAYMENT PLANS. So not just ETF's anymore, they're doing payment plans as well
  • ​Specialized care center for business customers

That about sums it up

• Like 5

That about sums it up

I think the the biggest one might not be on the list yet (for non-business folks)

That a thing a few folks often harped on, since there's "no contract" anymore.

I think the the biggest one might not be on the list yet (for non-business folks)

That a thing a few folks often harped on, since there's "no contract" anymore.

Except for unlimited; guarantee is for 2 years from now.

only 1.8M ETFs paid.

Exactly I thought it would be way more than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems about right. Most people are leaving with a yr or less on their contract.

Sent from my SM-N910T

they should also focus on expanding their network and fixing coverage issues