Everybody loves Sprint

I'd also like to mention every time I see a sprint ad on facebook, the comment boxes are always filled with completely negative thoughts.

One person wrote "im with sprint worst mistake ever i hope this company dies in a fire"

Sprint needs to explain to the country what they are doing to their network a lot better than how they are now. And thats one thing they have failed terribly at.

I'd also like to mention every time I see a sprint ad on facebook, the comment boxes are always filled with completely negative thoughts.

One person wrote "im with sprint worst mistake ever i hope this company dies in a fire"

Sprint needs to explain to the country what they are doing to their network a lot better than how they are now. And thats one thing they have failed terribly at.

Well I don't see this thread being open very long. People always going to say something negative about every company. Just so happen people say a little more negative things about Sprint. The way I see it they just complain about sprint to justify the high price they pay for wireless service on other carriers.

Reminds me when we had the old S4GRU facebook page. Literally 9/10 comments after every post were ranting or complaining about this or that from people who feel entitled they should have everything at that second.

What does Raymond have to say about Sprint?

AJ

Actually coming from VZW EVDO, Sprint has been an Improvment for me.

There will always be people that think that their wireless should work everywhere and anywhere. Most of the blame falls on the carriers setting unresonable expectation levels.

AT&T, Sprint and VZW are sitting in a car, this is their discusssion..

They just want your wad of big sweaty money lol...

I guess someone hasn't seen the AT&T Facebook page.

All carriers have their issues, but if you look hard at what Sprint is doing, that once they get their current network rebuild done, that they'll be fine. Sprint PR can handle all this better though, a nice "Pardon Our Dust" page explaining Network Vision would be a nice start.

All carriers have their issues, but if you look hard at what Sprint is doing, that once they get their current network rebuild done, that they'll be fine. Sprint PR can handle all this better though, a nice "Pardon Our Dust" page explaining Network Vision would be a nice start.

I've seen at&t's Facebook page. What a mess at times. They have a group of die hard at&t fans trying to help AT&T's social media team, and sometimes it works, but a lot of the time it doesn't.

Well, bless the hearts of all the AT&T wolves as they like to call themselves. AT&T should just hire all those people and get it over with. They have the money chest to do it...

• Like 2

Well, bless the hearts of all the AT&T wolves as they like to call themselves. AT&T should just hire all those people and get it over with. They have the money chest to do it...

I agree. They should have been hired like 3 years ago, lol.

I'm as annoyed with Sprint as anyone, but I have three lines for a total of $166 per month, unlimited. Equivalent service from Verizon and AT&T would be $299 and $278. Sprint is third-rate service-wise around here but it works and I'm willing to deal with a little smut for $150 savings.

And as always, the whiners out-voice everyone else by a mile. Facebook isn't really a good tool to judge with.

• Like 4

I agree. They need to be working on getting the message out they they are WORKING and acknowledge the issues at hand. There is still yet to be anything mentioning their NV on their homepage. With almost 70 markets and 200+ in the works I would think that when people see that "THE NEW SPRINT IS COMING"... they might consider that they might be the better option. Sure, now, Sprint has their issues, but the hope that is promised that we all know of is not very well communicated to the eyes of your everyday consumer.

...the simple half page flyer in your bill on the 3rd page isn't going to get anyone to believe your serious.

• Like 3

It should be on the front page of Sprint's website.

Explain the shift in technology, the rebuild of the network, and the upcoming acquisition by SoftBank.

Come think of it, I like "The New Sprint is Coming" campaign. Such an idea should be forwarded to 6600 Sprint Parkway.

• Like 2

Silence is golden. Considering probably over 10,000 people that have Sprint has seen the ad, only 300 posted and of that, there's only a fraction negative. People that are happy with Sprint will most likely not post anything. Therefore, majority like Sprint. :)

• Like 2

Guest 503ducati

Facebook is a rant locale. Whether its sprint or your job , traffic or your crazy uncle bob... People rant relentlessly on facebook.

+1

"Hey everyone!!! I'm mad Sprint sux here in nowhere'sville and everyone needs to know this!!"

"Hey everyone sign this petition for a class action lawsuit!!"

:tu:

• Like 1

What does Raymond have to say about Sprint?

Everybody loves Sprint, but I guess nobody loves Raymond.

AJ

• Like 2

+1

"Hey everyone!!! I'm mad Sprint sux here in nowhere'sville and everyone needs to know this!!"

"Hey everyone sign this petition for a class action lawsuit!!"

:tu:

You'd think that if Facebook really was for rants, that companies would avoid advertising there as it may backfire. Whatever, it's cheap advertising, at least.

I'm as annoyed with Sprint as anyone, but I have three lines for a total of $166 per month, unlimited. Equivalent service from Verizon and AT&T would be $299 and $278. Sprint is third-rate service-wise around here but it works and I'm willing to deal with a little smut for $150 savings.

And as always, the whiners out-voice everyone else by a mile. Facebook isn't really a good tool to judge with.

Equivalent service would be having data speeds that aren't .5Mbps.

I can't even stream Pandora when I'm driving.

I know of places where at&t has maximum 3G speeds of 1.2 Mbps, and even their 4G speeds suck too. Both places I live are like that, so yes, it is equivalent service.

I'll dust off the old s4gru account and get in on this.

I'll call BS on your comment here. One part, at least is wrong. You definitely can stream Pandora on .5Mbps (credit where due for proper capitalization) I do it all the time. Also, I've streamed Pandora on the road driving through sections of the country filled with hills where even Sprint says I wont have service. Popping between 3G, 2G, and roaming, I had to wait up to a minute sometimes for a song to start but it totally did.

But this isn't just for you Glenavo34, I'm not trying to be too mean.

Bloomington IN didn't have 3G in 2009 from Sprint and I streamed Pandora on my Samsung Instinct. Granted, it was horrible quality but worked for when I forgot my Zune.

A bit more insight with a colorful embedded graphic, I have this (http://alpine-usa.co.../view/cde-135bt) receiver in my car and streamed Pandora over bluetooth the whole way.

ceuKqS5.png

A lot of fields and woods on that trip and no problems.

I by no means worship Sprint, I really hate some of their corporate moves but I'm with them and don't think they deserve half the criticism they get. At least criticize for real problems they have.

Edited by Contreramanjaro

I can stream Pandora over a 100k 1x connection just fine. I can stream Netflix on a 500k 3G connection.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

I'll dust off the old s4gru account and get in on this.

I'll call BS on your comment here. One part, at least is wrong. You definitely can stream Pandora on .5Mbps (credit where due for proper capitalization) I do it all the time. Also, I've streamed Pandora on the road driving through sections of the country filled with hills where even Sprint says I wont have service. Popping between 3G, 2G, and roaming, I had to wait up to a minute sometimes for a song to start but it totally did.

But this isn't just for you Glenavo34, I'm not trying to be too mean.

Bloomington IN didn't have 3G in 2009 from Sprint and I streamed Pandora on my Samsung Instinct. Granted, it was horrible quality but worked for when I forgot my Zune.

A bit more insight with a colorful embedded graphic, I have this (http://alpine-usa.co.../view/cde-135bt) receiver in my car and streamed Pandora over bluetooth the whole way.

ceuKqS5.png

A lot of fields and woods on that trip and no problems.

I by no means worship Sprint, I really hate some of their corporate moves but I'm with them and don't think they deserve half the criticism they get. At least criticize for real problems they have.

You can call BS, but why would I lie about this? It's not like complaining about it on this forum will get Sprint to give me a credit to my account or lower my bill. I'm not trying to bash them since I'm clearly still with Sprint...I'm merely telling you what happens to me multiple times each morning during my commute.

I stream Songza or Pandora and it takes way too much time to buffer the song. When it switches to a new song, I either stay, "buffering" anywhere from seconds to minutes.

It seems like half the commute I can listen to music, the other half is spent in, "buffering."

You can call BS, but why would I lie about this? It's not like complaining about it on this forum will get Sprint to give me a credit to my account or lower my bill. I'm not trying to bash them since I'm clearly still with Sprint...I'm merely telling you what happens to me multiple times each morning during my commute.

I stream Songza or Pandora and it takes way too much time to buffer the song. When it switches to a new song, I either stay, "buffering" anywhere from seconds to minutes.

It seems like half the commute I can listen to music, the other half is spent in, "buffering."

I don't think you're lying. I think that you are getting way less than .5Mbps if you can't stream. Also, I'm all for Sprint discounting its customer's bills if they use, let's say, less than 500MB of data per month.

My BS calling was saying that if you got .5Mbps then you should have no Pandora trouble. I was saying you must be getting much much less or have a problem with your phone... I really could have said that better. In fact, I was way more negative about Sprint than you.