nextel Shed getting removed ? I believe

Why wouldn't Sprint keep the sheds around?

I would think they'd use that to store equipment for NV if they had a pre-existing Nextel shed in place.

They do use sheds at synergy sites around KS & MO, plus a couple sprint only sites.

They are expensive to maintain and sites where they have multiple leases they are paying rent 2x

Well I think Verizon is the MAIN one now. I wish sprint would have replaced nextel there with NV :'(

Well, when I worked for the apartment complex. I remember this. It was quite hilarious lol. Took him 30 minutes to turn that curve.

06fc3cb51799406bab024cc.png

Been there, done that. Feel sorry for the poor driver. You should see the places people want us to stick trucks!

I wasn't hauling a shed, though. I was hauling a big combine. Roughly the same size.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Been there, done that. Feel sorry for the poor driver. You should see the places people want us to stick trucks!

I wasn't hauling a shed, though. I was hauling a big combine. Roughly the same size.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Theres only one way in and one way out. When they built the towers in 04, the semis destroyed the entrance and curbs and the road leading up to the tower driveway. he did a good job getting it out though