can someone confirm this is Sprint??

post-12029-0-03230300-1362883519_thumb.pngpost-12029-0-25241400-1362883572_thumb.pngOdd thing happened today while waiting for I live on. bus. My phone grabbed 4G.

Loved the speed. But was only on the block i live on. Took a few screenshot. I know Duluth will get it someday, but diddnt think they allowed access till rollout. So wondering if it was a fluke or not. Anyone recommend a good app that will give me more details on my connections?

2013-03-09_20-01-19.png2013-03-09_20-01-54.pngOdd thing happened today while waiting for I live on. bus. My phone grabbed 4G.

Loved the speed. But was only on the block i live on. Took a few screenshot. I know Duluth will get it someday, but diddnt think they allowed access till rollout. So wondering if it was a fluke or not. Anyone recommend a good app that will give me more details on my connections?

Assuming you're referring to Duluth, MN, deployment has begun in the area recently. Two sites are already live on the Superior side. More in the next weeks and months.

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2013-03-09_20-01-19.png2013-03-09_20-01-54.pngOdd thing happened today while waiting for I live on. bus. My phone grabbed 4G.

Signal check app, developer is an member here... I bought the pro version for the notifications.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

• Like 1

Awesome. Thanks for the help. I will get sensorly immediately.

And consider becoming a sponsor -- you will be able to see what has been upgraded and what is in progress.

Payday is right around the corner. Might not be able to pull the whole 100, but will get something over this way.

$100 is for Premier Sponsor level. Any sized donation moves you to the Sponsor level. We need $20-$25 on average from each Sponsor to make our expenses. But some give more and some give less depending on their finances. Let you wallet and your conscience be your guide.

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

Well I got a 20$ bill with S4GRU written on it in the coming week. Glad I found this place. I see a wealth of information in here, and hope to contribute knowledge (the little I do have) and a few bucks here, and there to help keep the lights on.

• Like 5