Workers Get stuck Doing NV work.

Now here is the thing he should have done. That is a JLG 125 foot man lift. If the motor had quit on that, person on the ground go to the panel, hit the red emergency switch, which would operate the lift using battery power to safely lower it to the ground. When I was working for United Rentals delivering equipment like that, I also taught them what to do in case of emergency along with teaching them how to normally operate the lift in which we have the customer sign off on it to.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

hmmm did they get the panels up? that all I want to know..Kidding..honestly not sure if they should have been using that lift if those conditions anyway. If its that windy on the ground then imagine 125ft in the air.

• Like 2

The news people don't know how they got stuck? I do, The lift broke.

Which is why they have emergency controls on the ground unit just for something like that.

We have had this happen many many times this year alone! The newer ones have so many sensors they literally lock up if they feel the machine rocks too much gets out of level ..It's insane I have had the lift tech get himself stuck testing the machine after he has "fixed" it

Which is why they have emergency controls on the ground unit just for something like that.

If the emergency controls on the ground worked then the brother wouldn't of climbed the tower to give them gear to repel down...he would of controlled the lift to lower them down...

Lifts like that are quirky things and when their sensors start to go bad they are not fun to be on at all.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1