Network Vision/LTE - GA/SC Coast market (including Savannah, Charleston and Hilton Head)

irwinshere

My tower here at work was accepted and is broadcasting LTE here in Ladson SC....only thing that sucks is that it is a mile and a half front the plant and LTE only reaches to the guard station gate at the front of the building...it drops off to 1x, 100 feet from where I work :-( it's scary that it only reaches smile and a half...funny thing is that it reaches 3 or 4 miles in the other direction. Discouraging....at least when my home tower goes live I will have great speeds everywhere but work. I wonder if my work tower will eventually reach farther or I am going to have to wait on LTE 800...hmmmm. There is a tower about 3 miles south of my work that is not even 3G accepted yet....it is in the middle of the wescott plantation golf club...hopefully that one will cover my work :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• Like 1

My tower here at work was accepted and is broadcasting LTE here in Ladson SC....only thing that sucks is that it is a mile and a half front the plant and LTE only reaches to the guard station gate at the front of the building...it drops off to 1x, 100 feet from where I work :-( it's scary that it only reaches smile and a half...funny thing is that it reaches 3 or 4 miles in the other direction. Discouraging....at least when my home tower goes live I will have great speeds everywhere but work. I wonder if my work tower will eventually reach farther or I am going to have to wait on LTE 800...hmmmm. There is a tower about 3 miles south of my work that is not even 3G accepted yet....it is in the middle of the wescott plantation golf club...hopefully that one will cover my work :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I bet they will fine tune it...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I have to take an exam for work in beaufort this morning and I found some LTE so I mapped it

Awesome. Where did you pick up lte? Downtown or in the Burton Walmart area?

Jim, Sent from my Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

Where Paris island gateway and robert smalls cross, burton area. I wasnt excepting it. Mapping some in pooler tonight, im pretty darn excited.

I just looked at sensory and found your purple mapping. Good job. Thanks.

• Like 3

Where Paris island gateway and robert smalls cross, burton area. I wasnt excepting it. Mapping some in pooler tonight, im pretty darn excited.

Lance, what phone are you using?

LG G2, Good phone

Awesome. I see some of your purple on sensory in Pooler also.

Thinking about the nexus 5 but want to be sure it works where and when I need it. Looks like the lg g2 is working in the low country.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Starting to pick up spotty LTE inside my house in Garden City, GA. Fastest DL so far was almost 6MB

But it is very unpredictable and I am continually having to switch my S3 Between 3G CDMA only and LTE and reboot. In other parts of Savannah. I can leave it on LTE all the time, but it usually stays on 3g in most areas.

There is a section of Broughton St, downtown Savannah that is LTE all the time, usually at least 5MB with good ping.

Edited by wyelkins
  • Like 1

Hit LTE walking out of work today, (Coleman Blvd, Pooler) very weak, came up then fell down. I'll blame it on the wind lol Thinking it might have been from the Pine Barren Rd tower not 100% sure

With Hilton Head and Beaufort "launched" you might be getting some more lte love in Savannah soon.

• Like 1

It is all over the place. LTE or eHRPD. Sometimes I get better speed by switching to CDMA.

Got this sitting in my living room earlier today. Now I can barely view the graphics in FB.

I live behind the Dairy Queen in Garden City. Two Towers nearby, one on Dean Forrest.

y4y3ebes.jpg7avu7u6u.jpg

Edited by wyelkins
  • Like 1