What about the site by the State Secondary Complex? I haven't been out to Lansing-Delta Twp Assembly in a while but any coverage inside that plant was non-existant last I was out there.

What about the site by the State Secondary Complex? I haven't been out to Lansing-Delta Twp Assembly in a while but any coverage inside that plant was non-existant last I was out there.

I haven't been out in that direction in awhile, hopefully soon

Sent from Moto X Pure via Tapatalk

what's the deal with 2nd carriers? is it only possible where 10x10 is available? or is this just a 2nd radio, both using the same 5x5 spectrum? can / is this going to be done everywhere? particularly Grand Rapids? :D

what's the deal with 2nd carriers? is it only possible where 10x10 is available? or is this just a 2nd radio, both using the same 5x5 spectrum? can / is this going to be done everywhere? particularly Grand Rapids? :D

10x10 is only available if Sprint has the C block that butts up to the G block or other 10mhz FDD acquired spectrum (uscc/revol). Sprint is shutting down unneeded 1x and EVDO carriers where available and creating second 5mhz FDD carrier. AJ did an awesome spreadsheet awhile back that shows where there is a 15mhz FDD PCS block that will allow a second LTE carrier. Check the blogs on the wall.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this truly B26 LTE or something funky in B25? From Moto X Pure, so band identification is bad on debug screen. Can anyone do the math on the channels? I'm driving...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

87a0f592202e6c43e3cbdbd1037bd77b.jpg

a4913d42eeaa82fc2548f309fbb8592b.jpg

• Like 2

Is this truly B26 LTE or something funky in B25? From Moto X Pure, so band identification is bad on debug screen. Can anyone do the math on the channels? I'm driving...

That is great! Hopefully we can see more expansion of it in Lansing, I will have to start to look out for it. On a side note, Rootmetrics posted their results for 1H 2016 for Lansing, Sprint went down to 4th place: http://www.rootmetrics.com/en-US/rootscore/map/metro/lansing-mi/2016/1H

0f GCI and earfcn points to band 26

Sent from my Nexus 5X

5mhz FDD or 3mhz FDD? These sites were in the border of the exclusion zone, not sure on the restrictions of the spectrum.

5mhz FDD or 3mhz FDD? These sites were in the border of the exclusion zone, not sure on the restrictions of the spectrum.

Standard earfcn so 5 mhz. 3 mhz zones will have cdma channel 526 which would overlap with the 5 mhz lte 26 carrier.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

• Like 1

Which phone support triband?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Nexus 5, 6, 5x, & 6p

Samsung S3 & S4 triband rerelease

Samsung S5/N4 and beyond

Not sure for LG, HTC, or others

Sorry didn't mean triband. 3 carrier aggregation.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

S7/7e, HTC 10

3xCA launch will not be til this summer.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

Couple more on the drive home1eb7d685f7c6731bdf10a0e1b93b113c.jpg

f533f7aefd411b4897cffb864b2fa555.jpg

If you go into debug mode for 1x, what is the channel for this 1x800.  Given where it is located it (or any 1x800 sites further east) could be channel 526.  Thanks

If you go into debug mode for 1x, what is the channel for this 1x800. Given where it is located it (or any 1x800 sites further east) could be channel 526. Thanks

I'll check the next time I get connected to it, the MXPE seems to prefer the PCS CDMA channels.

If you go into debug mode for 1x, what is the channel for this 1x800. Given where it is located it (or any 1x800 sites further east) could be channel 526. Thanks

2047718b8fbcd42de5c9edb4f66767f9.jpg

Yup, 526

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

LTE B26 in Lansing, couldn't get to debug quick enough before the switch to B41 kicked over

74fc08e53719cb27172b56714f45195b.jpg

• Like 7

LTE B26 in Lansing, couldn't get to debug quick enough before the switch to B41 kicked over

74fc08e53719cb27172b56714f45195b.jpg

. Have you guys noticed that SCP shows B41x3 on non CA 3 devices? Today was the second time I've noticed it on my Galaxy S6. I was near Menards on Clyde Park.

. Have you guys noticed that SCP shows B41x3 on non CA 3 devices? Today was the second time I've noticed it on my Galaxy S6. I was near Menards on Clyde Park.

It does not show 3xCA ... it's just showing you the 3rd carrier. Any B41 device can connect to any B41 carrier that is on air. 

• Like 1

It does not show 3xCA ... it's just showing you the 3rd carrier. Any B41 device can connect to any B41 carrier that is on air.

. Thanks for the clarification. Is B41 x3 being displayed only as as a dry run, or has it gone live?

. Thanks for the clarification. Is B41 x3 being displayed only as as a dry run, or has it gone live?

No 3x CA yet

• Like 1