Simultaneous Sprint/AT&T/T-Mobile Outage

nobius

Anyone know about any network issues around Columbus, Texas Saturday night?

I was out in the country this weekend, and last night my family had a first. We lost all internet access on our smartphones, and we were all on different networks. Myself on Sprint was either Extended or in the "o" mode (normally I get 3G), my parents' on AT&T showed Edge but still couldn't get online (normally they are 4G), and my wife on T-Mobile doesn't have a smartphone but couldn't text or make calls. None of us could. It was bizarre.

Anyone know about any network issues around Columbus, Texas Saturday night?

I was out in the country this weekend, and last night my family had a first. We lost all internet access on our smartphones, and we were all on different networks. Myself on Sprint was either Extended or in the "o" mode (normally I get 3G), my parents' on AT&T showed Edge but still couldn't get online (normally they are 4G), and my wife on T-Mobile doesn't have a smartphone but couldn't text or make calls. None of us could. It was bizarre.

Could be a problem with the isp/backhaul that all the carriers in the area use?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Could be a problem with the isp/backhaul that all the carriers in the area use?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

That's what I'm figuring happened. It all started working again around 3 am today.