Sign in to follow this  
cmill1023

NV Sites Coplete Interactive Map

when i pull up that thread it says a script is slowing down my browser then makes it freeze and quit responding any ideas on what to do? cleared the cache cookies and history...all the other maps run just fine

Try a different browser. I'm using Chrome and it takes a minute to load but it works perfect after that.

Yes mine freezes also

when i pull up that thread it says a script is slowing down my browser then makes it freeze and quit responding any ideas on what to do? cleared the cache cookies and history...all the other maps run just fine

What device are you using. With over 10,000 sites, I would imagine loading the maps is processor and RAM use intensive.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

What if the sites completed map was broken down into say smaller parts of the country. I can never load it on my LTEVO, my slightly older desktop and laptop get a script error but they load soon enough, my work computer gets destroyed trying to open most of the interactive maps, but my main computer is fine (i7-3770k, 16gb ram).

What if the sites completed map was broken down into say smaller parts of the country..

It used to be broken down into contractors but I believe members wanted it all on one map.

being able to see if its a complete build or a gmo site

being able to see if its a complete build or a gmo site

I believe the premiere sponsor section has a map of GMO sites so that information won't be coming to the regular sponsor section. It would take away an advantage of premiere sponsorship.

I believe the premiere sponsor section has a map of GMO sites so that information won't be coming to the regular sponsor section. It would take away an advantage of premiere sponsorship.

This is correct.

Robert

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By Ianmac23
      It seems like Sprint is putting LTE in all the states around Ohio and not in Ohio except for the 1 tower in Cleveland.

Anyone heard a reason why it has not started in Ohio
    • By TheCUJuan
      So I went to Brazil last week and used the new Open World plan. Worked great, except for some reason most inbound calls while in Brazil were going straight to voicemail. I called the international desk and they transfered me to a more advanced techincal support agent who opened up a ticket for the engineers. They called me back on Monday and they escalated the problem, that afternoon it seemed to have fixed itself, but I came back to the US.
      As soon as I landed in the states I've been havin interminent problems. When I make outbound calls I get either a "Your call cannot be completed at this time" or a fast busy signal at least 40% of the oubound calls I've been making. I've tested it and the other phones on the account are not having the problem. A ticket has been opened, but I was wondering if any of you have any clue what may be happening?
      Ps. this is happening regardless of the type of call I make... to att users, land lines and tmo users (at the vesry least).
    • By thesickness069
      I just want to start a topic just for the Chicago land area deployment. If anyone has any updates on this please post below. I've been having some major issues lately with dropped calls, missing and late texts, and very slow data speeds. I know that it isn't my phone since both my personal and work phones are Sprint and they both have been having similar issues as of late.

Thanks everyone!!
    • By derrph
      With the introduction of the new plans Sprint has announced. I told one of my friends about the $60 unlimited plan and she was shocked yet happy about it. She currently has T-Mobile and there has been times where my Sprint service has out performed her service even in the city with puling up information and out of town...well... you already know how that went. She was talking about switching and stuff but then she sent me a typical article bashing Sprint and I got irritated by it and I had to explain to her that Sprint is not bad at all. These articles are based on past experiences from 3+ years ago. I told her I'm pulling 60+ mbps on LTE but she's worried about Sprint being slow ( because of what she read). Guys give me some advice on persuading her to give Sprint a chance. 

I feel like articles that are being posted is what keeps away customers.  It makes no sense that T-Mobiles 2g network is not spoken about when they are in the news for changes to plans and such. But good ol Sprint makes changes and articles that get posted rips Sprint apart for filth. 
    • By lilotimz
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vVxAHVUvU4

Goal = 250 Million pops covered by mid 2014.