NV Sites Coplete Interactive Map

cmill1023

when i pull up that thread it says a script is slowing down my browser then makes it freeze and quit responding any ideas on what to do? cleared the cache cookies and history...all the other maps run just fine

• 1 month later...
when i pull up that thread it says a script is slowing down my browser then makes it freeze and quit responding any ideas on what to do? cleared the cache cookies and history...all the other maps run just fine

What device are you using. With over 10,000 sites, I would imagine loading the maps is processor and RAM use intensive.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• 4 weeks later...

What if the sites completed map was broken down into say smaller parts of the country. I can never load it on my LTEVO, my slightly older desktop and laptop get a script error but they load soon enough, my work computer gets destroyed trying to open most of the interactive maps, but my main computer is fine (i7-3770k, 16gb ram).

• 3 months later...

being able to see if its a complete build or a gmo site

I believe the premiere sponsor section has a map of GMO sites so that information won't be coming to the regular sponsor section. It would take away an advantage of premiere sponsorship.

I believe the premiere sponsor section has a map of GMO sites so that information won't be coming to the regular sponsor section. It would take away an advantage of premiere sponsorship.

This is correct.

Robert