Note II Reception / Call Quality Experiences

spotmeterf64

Back pocket? I don't of many people who put a phone in their back pocket. Maybe if you are a chick or a dude that wears skinny jeans then I could see the front pockets being a bit tight.

digiblur has a curious fixation with skinny jeans. Maybe this is the explanation. I heard that, back in the 90s, digiblur went by the name of "Cosmo" and tried to wear skinny jeans himself.

Well, let us just say, the results were not good.

AJ

Nah, no skinny jeans on this boy, but I've resorted not to put the GN2 in any pocket, despite wearing loose fit jeans, and unlike Kramer's misadventures. Guess its a hangover from my AT&T iPhone years... :rolleyes:

Maybe go back to the phone on a holster? Nah...

Had a pic to embed here, but didn't seem to work, nor do I want S4GRU or myself to be in trouble...needless to say, it was one from Dilbert: http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/1992-12-30/

The only downside: Touchwiz. Its still as crappy as the older version on the T-Mobile Vibrant. But I'll learn to put up with it and shut up, and be happy with such a nice device. :)

I switched over to CM10.1 Nightlies yesterday and damn, I forgot how much I missed AOSP and disliked TouchWiz. Well worth the effort. Only bugs I've found are voice recording/voice command don't work and Bluetooth calling is scratchy in the audio. Bluetooth media streaming is fine.

Back pocket? I don't of many people who put a phone in their back pocket. Maybe if you are a chick or a dude that wears skinny jeans then I could see the front pockets being a bit tight.

Many of my dress button down shirts for work don't have a breast pocket and I carry my wallet in a front pocket due to back issues. So there are many times that I'm walking between meetings or between offices that I will put my Note 2 in my back pocket as it just fits in my dress pants.

Cool on CM - if they can manage to get the camera working for the TouchPad, then I'm sure the voice and BT functions will get ironed out too.

Putting the GN2 in any pants pocket felt odd, so I just carry it or put it in my backpack. My other alternative was to get the GS3, but its been in the industry for a bit shy of a year and the GS4 rumors don't help it too (even the cute Sprint saleswoman mentioned the rumors too, while we were chatting away during my GN2's activation (too bad the activation process took only a few minutes...)).