SignalCheck - Android app to monitor your Wi-Fi/2G/3G/4G LTE/5G-NR signal strengths

mikejeep

I'm on 5.1.1 stock with my N6 and have access to them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I just tried my wife's nexus 5 and its not working. No debug screen message comes up. The android m (6) preview has it back now.

I just tried my wife's nexus 5 and its not working. No debug screen message comes up. The android m (6) preview has it back now.

That maybe with the Nexus 5, but I thought we were talking about the Nexus 6.

Second carrier B41 in Nola. Thought I would see a little 2 next to B41?

The Beta version has it for Nokia markets. Once Mike pushes the new up for SCP users we will then see the 2 for second carrier.

• Like 2

Nm. Cohabitation c, .

, g b the we are c cf gc

Der.. my bad, I knew that. I see the first carriers on my phone every day. (No ² sightings in my area yet). For some reason I keep thinking Nokia took over Ericsson and ALU's original NV turf.

-Mike

Mac.. 48/%/4_,+.%%*7 287 v x t*8*7*)%=78/",8%)%%*7%)%=%&+0, %8: *#4636# %* c

%,8.7&8.1 /7%

That's soon™ when Nokia finally concludes buying out ALUs wireless group.

Just switched to a note 4 from my iPhone 6 since work had an old demo laying around. I have always used Signalcheck on my phones since it first came out and would like to continue to do so. My main issue with the note is that if I have the notification bar icons turned on it shows on my lock screen which then makes my clock tiny and takes up one of the available notification spots. Is there anyway to keep the icons to keep track of what network I'm on but not have the notification on the lock screen?

Thanks for any help in advance.

• Like 1

Nm. Cohabitation c, .

, g b the we are c cf gc

Mac.. 48/%/4_,+.%%*7 287 v x t*8*7*)%=78/",8%)%%*7%)%=%&+0, %8: *#4636# %* c

%,8.7&8.1 /7%

Same to you, pal!

• Like 5

Whoa I pocket post all that

Pocket post or drunk post? :)

Sent from my Note 4.

I liked how he quoted 2 posts. 

Also, you've got to be a serious partier to be drunk at 1pm on a Friday, but I guess you are in NOLA

• Like 3

I liked how he quoted 2 posts. 

Also, you've got to be a serious partier to be drunk at 1pm on a Friday, but I guess you are in NOLA

Ah that explains it.  early morning in Nola. Memories and good times. lol Pocket/butt post many a times.

TS

• Like 1

This part is suspicious.

*#4636#

I call shenanigans.

AJ

• Like 4

I seem to be missing incoming calls on my nexus 6 on Sprint with an lte connection and WiFi. On SCP its says mobile data connection unregistered until I turn WiFi off..... Can anyone clue me in on why its saying unregistered?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I seem to be missing incoming calls on my nexus 6 on Sprint with an lte connection and WiFi. On SCP its says mobile data connection unregistered until I turn WiFi off..... Can anyone clue me in on why its saying unregistered?

As a Nexus 6 owner myself on Sprint, I can positively confirm that it is a know issue.

At this point, the only workaround are either to manually toggle your Nexus 6 to 3G while you are on WiFi or to turn off WiFi while on LTE.

I know that it is frustrating, but this is a Sprint issue and, as far as I know, there is no known fix.

I've been complaining for months about the issue, so much so that Sprint shipped me a brand new device. I dropped my original off at a sprint corporate store to be sent directly to some product development team at corporate, I hope they resolve this issue

• Like 1

I've been complaining for months about the issue, so much so that Sprint shipped me a brand new device. I dropped my original off at a sprint corporate store to be sent directly to some product development team at corporate, I hope they resolve this issue

Hopefully the product development team will do something.

I have found the problem an annoyance, but not enough to trade in my Nexus 6.

Honestly, I think that part of the problem may be that the Nexus 6, while being usable on all networks, is more of a GSM phone than a CDMA phone.

Sent from my NS-P16AT10 using Tapatalk

I'm now on my second device with the same issue.... Could it have something to do with the network monitoring apps we are running?

Highly doubtful. I can't speak for any other apps, but I can promise that SignalCheck doesn't do anything to your connection except toggle airplane mode if you hit the Reset button. The only data it ever sends back to the network is requests to geocode 1X BSL addresses, and automated crash data if you get a force close. Nothing that would cause the network to reject your device. "Unregistered" typically shows up when you're connected to a network with a device/SIM that is not activated.

-Mike

Highly doubtful. I can't speak for any other apps, but I can promise that SignalCheck doesn't do anything to your connection except toggle airplane mode if you hit the Reset button. The only data it ever sends back to the network is requests to geocode 1X BSL addresses, and automated crash data if you get a force close. Nothing that would cause the network to reject your device. "Unregistered" typically shows up when you're connected to a network with a device/SIM that is not activated.

-Mike

That's what I figured, thanks for the reply. I'm trying to troubleshoot this issue myself at this point Sprint it basically useless, to have the same issue on two different devices..... The only constant is the apps that I am installing and the network. One of the problems is its not isolated to one area on sprints network. I miss calls constantly at home, in NY and its happening 3hrs away in NJ. I would imagine the same equipment is being used...

Have you tried doing a profile update? Do you have wifi calling enabled?