So bordom has set in, Lets play Name these Panels

Some have 4 RRU's.

-- "Sensorly or it didn't happen!"

4 RRUs? 1900 CDMA 1900 LTE 800 CDMA & ?

800 LTE is only in unconfirmed FITs have you found some in NOLA?

There are only 4 outputs on the bottom of the panel with a single RRU, that screams AT&T from all of the pictures in the how to spot a panel thread. I thought the Sprint NV panels had 6 outputs and 3 RRUs per sector.

Many of the Vegas permits show 2 RRU's per panel.

4 RRUs? 1900 CDMA 1900 LTE 800 CDMA & ?

800 LTE is only in unconfirmed FITs have you found some in NOLA?

2 for cdma pcs due to number of carriers. There is a combiner to take the 4 cables down to 2. 1 for lte and 1 for smr.

• Like 1

Sounds like those ground mount jobs.

Robert posted a map showing the Nevada ground mount RRU's and none of the ones inside Vegas were included. Maybe the PCS CDMA & LTE will run through the same RRU? 22 sites so far are that way. :blink:

There are only 4 outputs on the bottom of the panel with a single RRU, that screams AT&T from all of the pictures in the how to spot a panel thread. I thought the Sprint NV panels had 6 outputs and 3 RRUs per sector.

This site hasn't been migrated to NV yet.

Here are some more that i took this morning, I forgot my Digital camera at home again so i took pictures by the fence, also notice there is another spot for a Monopole to be installed. That has been there for atleast 6+ months since i looked back there, im assuming Sprint had plans to be at this site or the managment company put it there with the intentions of leasing it out ? There is a AT&T sign on the fence, below that there is a Orange tube that has "T-Mobile Site Plans" on it so atleast T-Mobile and AT&T are on this site.

Anyways, here are the pictures. I'll do my best to remember my camera tomorrow lol.

post-3431-0-77657800-1358365862_thumb.jpg

post-3431-0-73081600-1358365867_thumb.jpg

Kinda hard to tell in those pics...

Could you get some like this guy did? ;)

http://s4gru.com/ind...dpost__p__62215

http://s4gru.com/ind...dpost__p__82421

I uploaded the new pics, I know there not as good as this guys, but its a start. You have any idea what the rest of these panels are Digi ?

TMobile uses that same looking panel on the left and it has the same little green sticker.

Sent from my little Note2

Interesting, probably makes sense though. I'm assuming it's the same company that makes the panels.

Well after alittle digging I found out the Tower with the single set of antenna's on it is registered to New Cingular wireless and the tower with the mutiple antenna's is registered to T-Mobile. New Cingular is now AT&T eh ?

New Cingular Wireless was the name given to the old AT&T Wireless assets from the Cingular/AT&T merger in 2004.

• Like 1

Those are Sprint panels up top, dual band carrier on the next, going to say VZW at first but the smaller panel does confuse it a bit. Clear. Nextel?

Definitely a very very odd site!

I was going to say:

-Sprint

-Verizon (best guess)

-Clear

-And I have no idea. Haha.

• 1 month later...