Tapatalk HD Launch

Virtualbot

Many of us use Tapatalk, so I thought I'd drop a line that I just got a notification on my phone that the HD (tablet) version of Tapatalk is out of beta and available for purchase for $0.99 for today only. It says it'll be priced at $4.99 afterwards. Great deal in my book and hopefully it'll work well on my Sony Tablet.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkHD&feature=nav_other#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDYsImNvbS5xdW9vcmQudGFwYXRhbGtIRCJd

Sent from my Rooted Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Many of us use Tapatalk, so I thought I'd drop a line that I just got a notification on my phone that the HD (tablet) version of Tapatalk is out of beta and available for purchase for $0.99 for today only. It says it'll be priced at $4.99 afterwards. Great deal in my book and hopefully it'll work well on my Sony Tablet.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkHD&feature=nav_other#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDYsImNvbS5xdW9vcmQudGFwYXRhbGtIRCJd

Sent from my Rooted Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for posting this. I have downloaded it and now taking it for a spin. :tu:

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Is tapatalk really that good? I've always just used the full website on my phone/tablet and have been perfectly happy. Might have to pick this up just to give a spin now.

I am actually so used to Tapatalk that going to the full website of my frequently visited forums feels very cumbersome.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I am actually so used to Tapatalk that going to the full website of my frequently visited forums feels very cumbersome.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Glad I am not the only one. Was thinking the other day to install an android emu and run Tapatalk on my laptop.

Love the latest posts of all and participated. I can't even find that feature in some forums on the regular browser.

-- "Sensorly or it didn't happen!"

Is tapatalk really that good? I've always just used the full website on my phone/tablet and have been perfectly happy. Might have to pick this up just to give a spin now.

I am too impatient and just like things plain jane and straight to the point. No zooming and scrolling over and works great even on 1x.

-- "Sensorly or it didn't happen!"

• Like 1

I like it so far. There are a few hiccups here and there, but I'm sure they'll be fixed as time goes by. The two main issues for me are that I feel the app is too sensitive while scrolling through threads (keep accidentally clicking on threads) and the issue where there's a password prompt for the sponsors section. On Tapatalk 2, I saved the entire forum as a favorite and would be able to access it no problem, but on Tapatalk HD, it still prompts for a password. Guess we need a new workaround to access those sections... again. Otherwise I'm happy with my purchase.