3G Airave and LTE

Serious

I live in an apartment building and somebody has an Airave cranked to the max so everyone within a 1/4th of a mile are connected to it sigh...

What happens when LTE makes it here? WIll I be stuck on 3G since the Airave signal is so strong?

I live in an apartment building and somebody has an Airave cranked to the max so everyone within a 1/4th of a mile are connected to it sigh...

What happens when LTE makes it here? WIll I be stuck on 3G since the Airave signal is so strong?

I have an airave and if you get a lte signal it will over ride the 3g, but if you need to have airave your signal might be low enough that if you get lte, might not do you any good. That is my case, my 6mbps dsl is faster than lte signal between 1.5 and 3 mbps.

• Like 1

I have an airave and if you get a lte signal it will over ride the 3g, but if you need to have airave your signal might be low enough that if you get lte, might not do you any good. That is my case, my 6mbps dsl is faster than lte signal between 1.5 and 3 mbps.

My signal is actually fine. Somebody in the other part of the building has weak signal. I was worried that a really strong 3g signal overrides a weak LTE signal.

Thanks I was not aware any LTE signal will take precedence over 3G.