Shentel Upgrades listed on Network.Sprint.com

Previously network.sprint.com only showed Sprint corporate upgrades. There was never any updates shown for Shentel areas which is how I first came to realize Shentel was Shentel and not Sprint. I now see Shentel upgrades are showing on the network site which is very nice to see. Am I the last one to realize this!?!? Also, the "data speed upgrades" definitely coincide with the LTE updated towers.

Previously network.sprint.com only showed Sprint corporate upgrades. There was never any updates shown for Shentel areas which is how I first came to realize Shentel was Shentel and not Sprint. I now see Shentel upgrades are showing on the network site which is very nice to see. Am I the last one to realize this!?!? Also, the "data speed upgrades" definitely coincide with the LTE updated towers.

I use the Sprint network site to locate Shentel sites for our maps. I only get a list of sites upgrading or upgraded from our Shentel source with site names/numbers. So these maps have been invaluable to marry the two together.

Robert

I use the Sprint network site to locate Shentel sites for our maps. I only get a list of sites upgrading or upgraded from our Shentel source with site names/numbers. So these maps have been invaluable to marry the two together.

Robert

Oh wow, I'm assuming this was ever since Sprint released the "revamped" site?

Oh wow, I'm assuming this was ever since Sprint released the "revamped" site?

No. It's been since about 6-8 weeks. Now if they would only show nTelos sites too. Maybe they will when they begin NV.

Robert