Network Vision/LTE - Toledo Market (Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay, Lima, Port Clition)

keelerman8042

a2a6esu4.jpgtu6ahanu.jpg... I talked to the guy they are from a company called clear shot. They are based out of California. He said he's got six crues in the area to start work. I gotta go but they're dropping off the antennas right now.... According to him these are not ground mount

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 4

I seen that too. It looks like the tower north of the line in Erie. I can't get up there until Friday night or Saturday.

edit: Sensorly has more data now. Somebody check the site out?

I seen that too. It looks like the tower north of the line in Erie. I can't get up there until Friday night or Saturday.

edit: Sensorly has more data now. Somebody check the site out?

Either Matzinger rd, summit street, or right past the line in Michigan. Please report when you get back bro

Sent from S4gru Mobile

I went up there it looks like it's the site up in Erie Luna Pier area over the line mapped some on sensorly as well

Screenshot_2013-05-01-22-18-03.png

Looking at sensorly it looks more like the other tower between telegraph and dixie

ahhhh yeah there's a tower there to than Ya that's prob the one. Well find out soon it's do dang close to us. I'm just glad somthing is going on in the area. Went by the site that Ryan found today they look like they were installing equitment into the cabnets had a big u hual truck there. Just wish we knew where the other 6 crews are at.

I was able to get LTE and do a speed test in the parking lot of the Meijer on Alexis road close to I-75. I was in a hurry to get to a meeting (I stopped to look up the number and noticed the 4g and ran a speed test) so I didn't get a screen shot at the time with the 4g symbol, sorry about that.

post-7112-0-79928000-1368038807_thumb.png

Edited by jason22
  • Like 1

I was able to get LTE and do a speed test in the parking lot of the Meijer on Alexis road close to I-75. I was in a hurry to get to a meeting (I stopped to look up the number and noticed the 4g and ran a speed test) so I didn't get a screen shot at the time with the 4g symbol, sorry about that.
next time check the tower id pleased

Sent from S4GRU Mobile

Pardon my ignorance, but how do I check the tower id?

When I did the speed test, I thought I was just late to the game since I hadn't checked this thread in a while.

next time check the tower id pleased

Sent from S4GRU Mobile

Pardon my ignorance, but how do I check the tower id?

When I did the speed test, I thought I was just late to the game since I hadn't checked this thread in a while.

download Signal check light, and check the bid and nid...this will tell us the tower that has LTE.

Sent from S4GRU Mobile

That tower up between dixie highway and telegraph just up past Sterns road in Michigain was active a few days ago so that is most likley is coming from that and another one just north of that on Ottercreek road is also active. I went up ther a few days ago and mapped on it on sensolry but idk if its up yet. Our time will come very soon, if i were to guess on it id say end of May early june we will see accpeted sites coming along.

Let you know, I checked Matziger rd..no new stuff...also summit street..negative..that's all near meijer.

Sent from S4GRU Mobile

Thanks, yeah its deff that site that i said before. Have you been by the Sylvania ave site at all latley?

Thanks, yeah its deff that site that i said before. Have you been by the Sylvania ave site at all latley?
...Every day. Base cabinets where dropped off on 4/30..install done 5/2...nothing after that. I'll check in am like I do every day... I'd still like to know where these guys are because I've checked around everywhere I don't see nothing. Maybe they're out in Delta.

Sent from S4GRU Mobile

...Every day. Base cabinets where dropped off on 4/30..install done 5/2...nothing after that. I'll check in am like I do every day... I'd still like to know where these guys are because I've checked around everywhere I don't see nothing. Maybe they're out in Delta.

Sent from S4GRU Mobile

Yeah i try to go by there as well as much as i can. I have a feeling that your right i think they may out toward the west or even maybe south of here like BG or somthing. I Wish i could see that tower that i thought was maybe the one in Metamora where i used to live but its in the junk jard next to some ones house. I know my Friends aunt lives there but idk how close they are or what the case may be. I May have to ask him tonight or when i see him this weekend about it.

Has anyone seen any work being done at all trucks cranes anything at all?? That one ryan found has not been touched for two weeks now cabnets are in but other then that nothing....kinda of tease if you ask me, but hopefully somthing starts poping again in the next month or two...or sooner

Has anyone seen any work being done at all trucks cranes anything at all?? That one ryan found has not been touched for two weeks now cabnets are in but other then that nothing....kinda of tease if you ask me, but hopefully somthing starts poping again in the next month or two...or sooner
... I'm sorry bro is dead in the water. I counted over 18 sites which I told you most of them personally , can tell you if I don't know

Sent from S4GRU Mobile

... I'm sorry bro is dead in the water. I counted over 18 sites which I told you most of them personally , can tell you if I don't know

Sent from S4GRU Mobile

well guess its back to waiting game again...or sit off the road on telegraph and enjoy it in my car til the cops come
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah the Evo sucks at picking up the signal. Idk where in Toledo you live but Ryan found some work going on around opportunity drive tower. we also found some more towers in Michigan with the panels and rrus over the border on us 23 prob not in your area but it's close enough to atleast test it out.

Can anyone out Delta, Bryan, West Unity go check their towers for any new equipment? I don't get out there much and it would help us out trying to figure how this design is going to be done.

Sent from S4GRU Mobile