Network Vision/LTE - Toledo Market (Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay, Lima, Port Clition)

keelerman8042

Yes it was the tower on opportunity drive that ryan had found the electrical or wire boxes that go to the base cabinets I sent the pic to the in progress thread and Rickie marked it.

You have to zoom in order to see it

Yes it was the tower on opportunity drive that ryan had found the electrical or wire boxes that go to the base cabinets I sent the pic to the in progress thread and Rickie marked it.

You have to zoom in order to see it

.. So did the base cabinets get dropped off or are there antennas up? I seen in other threads that antennas are up and no base cabinets

Sent from S4GRU Mobile

.. So did the base cabinets get dropped off or are there antennas up? I seen in other threads that antennas are up and no base cabinetsSent from S4GRU Mobile

not sure hadn't been by there yet and I'm in BG right now

Antennas are put up today on Sylvania and silica. Cabinets were installed on the 30th of last monthjy2ame7e.jpghyvahe8a.jpg

Sent from S4GRU Mobile

about time those slackers got back to work lol....you thinking that more sites will be starting then, seems like this is good news for us

Also went by the water tower just a few mins ago..nothing new I can see yet

Edited by keelerman8042

These guys were back today, they took off the ropes for the antennas I'm assuming they're done. When do you think we can have a good status on this equipment?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to say it depends on if backhaul is in place and if there isnt anything else they need to do. If everything complete then it should be inspected soon and accepted if everything is good to Samsung and Ericsson then it should be live give it a week or so I'd say. we know work is going on, but they may wait til more towers are completed. if anyone else can chime in please do.

Has anyone seen any work on the downtown sites?

I haven't been down there but I have not checked. 27 other sites in Toledo I've only seen two that have work done. Since you mention that I will go look around tomorrow, just for u. Stay tuned

Cool, thanks.lmk what you find.

there's still nothing over by Secor or Corey road tho they have the exit for Secor road cut off from 475 may have cabinets but i didn't see any from the express way. This is an extreamly slow roll out if you ask me. Maybe after Nextel is shut down we will see things fire up more even tho we are not a moto market.

Cool, thanks.lmk what you find.

there's still nothing over by Secor or Corey road tho they have the exit for Secor road cut off from 475 may have cabinets but i didn't see any from the express way. This is an extreamly slow roll out if you ask me. Maybe after Nextel is shut down we will see things fire up more even tho we are not a moto market.
you're right. I drove by 475 and secor and no nothing... The funny thing is when I was up close and personal on the Sylvania site and silica , I was stepping on flags that said about cable being buried. If anyone else reads this please let us know if you see anything

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to inform you guys to that we had our first sites accepted in our market. I'd be looking out for work that is going on..if you guys can't do that please if you have an android device run an app called sensorly and LTE discovery if you get an LTE signal and this is a call for members now and any new members that join this forum. Thanks!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:00 PM

Update: for any one in the Toledo metro area, I went to the site in Sylvania, Ohio that Ryan first saw with the equitment up. There where a crew at the site and went to talk to them. They said they where having issues with having the wrong size wires and that they should have the work completed today. If backhaul is in place and everything is up to par we may have our first LTE tower complete. Here's to hoping :coolbeans:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I so hope that's not true. I hope other people are looking around 2

who knows really, I mean if att is doing the backhaul for all the sites we are prob going to be waiting for a while.

att had a bunch of work down douglas back in May or June for fiber and that was the last time I seen them doing any work around town

Well work is going on as we know, but it just seems like a snail's pace 2 months into it and a tower that is sitting with everything done just sucks lol. But I think they are working outside than in Toledo from my view of it

att had a bunch of work down douglas back in May or June for fiber and that was the last time I seen them doing any work around town

AT&T is building a fiber network one of those bridges if you pass 475. They paid for it they're working on it. But its not Sprint

Well work is going on as we know, but it just seems like a snail's pace 2 months into it and a tower that is sitting with everything done just sucks lol. But I think they are working outside than in Toledo from my view of it

I agree