Network Vision/LTE - Arkansas Market (Little Rock/Ft. Smith/NW Arkansas)

smj9

In Northwest Arkansas between Exit 78 and 81 on 540 there is an active LTE site.

I stopped in at the Walmart in Pleasant Grove and got full bars in the entire area surrounding Wal-Mart...posted below is the tests.

Very very quick compared 3G!

I do all of my testing using the official speedtest.net application. My server of choice is Bixby OK.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Of course since Apple doesn't let you map in Sensorly, just post a screenshot of a map application with your location so people can see.

I actually looked to see if Sensorly worked on the iPhone but I must have overlooked the app.

I have it now so I will see what i can do w/ LTE and the app....

Below is a rough estimate of the coverage...I drove around for quite a while...inside the polygon is a general idea where I was getting service...from 1 to full bars.

coverage.PNG

Apple neutered the app on their devices so you can't map anything.  It's just a glorified map app now.  Only Android users can partake in the Sensorly addiction of laying down purple on the map.  Just take a simple screen shot on your phone so people can see your location with the Sprint LTE signal in the bar at the top.  Only way to really prove things...

I was at academysports of Markham Street and had lte but once I got to napa valley it was gone

you shouldve mapped it on sensorly. Yesterday I tried to map the area as much as I could. But wasn't Able to map on Markham That much.

I'm headed up to Rogers in a bit to map with Sensorly. Will post map and results when done.

Speeds have increased too. Almost 22 down and close to 7 up. Awesome compared to 3G!!

• Like 2

Also called Sprint today and spoke with someone at the local store in Bentonville. She said that LTE was supposed to be on and active middle of June but there have been some technical issues and they are working on it.

Anyone else tried calling to see what they have to say?

Most of the time sprint stores just tell you something to tell you something. Mostly when it comes to when 4G is coming.

I have a good friend that works at Best Buy and he confirmed that it was in fact supposed to be rolled out middle of June.He claims they got some memo or something like that...

All I know is I can't wait! I work from my iPad and phone so much its not funny...I need the 4G's! :)

• Like 1

Most of the time sprint stores just tell you something to tell you something. Mostly when it comes to when 4G is coming.

I have a good friend that works at Best Buy and he confirmed that it was in fact supposed to be rolled out middle of June.He claims they got some memo or something like that...

All I know is I can't wait! I work from my iPad and phone so much its not funny...I need the 4G's! :)

Each site goes live when it is ready, one at a time. There will be no wide scale Middle of June light up all over NW Arkansas.

There are already two sites accepted. And over the next few months one will go live every few days or weeks until they are all done.

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 3

Just wanted to update this for the Little Rock area.

I just noticed 4G LTE for the first time in West Little Rock, at the Chenal/Promenade Center shopping area.

I did 3 runs on Speedtest with my SGS4, running to the Memphis server from Little Rock was the fastest:

503882337.png

• Like 1

Just wanted to update this for the Little Rock area.

I just noticed 4G LTE for the first time in West Little Rock, at the Chenal/Promenade Center shopping area.

I did 3 runs on Speedtest with my SGS4, running to the Memphis server from Little Rock was the fastest:

Hope you have been mapping it out on sensorly for others to see and show the progress in your area.

• Like 1