All I want for Christmas...

jefbal99

Share with the S4GRU community what your Network Vision Christmas wishes are :)

All I want for Christmas is for one of Robert's "internal" sources to confirm that NV work is underway in Michigan (preferably the West Michigan market ;))

• Like 1

"All the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace..."

AJ

• Like 2

I wouldn't be surprised if it is. I saw a crew running new fiber to a cell site here in town on Wednesday, the only two carriers on it are Sprint and Verizon (formerly an Alltel site). They wouldn't confirm nor deny that it was for Sprint but said it wasn't for Verizon.

• Like 6

All I want for Christmas is is a couple of feds to leave my street. They think there not being noticed !! :lol:

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I should drive by your house with my VZW hotspot on, titled "FBIsurveillance316" to add to your paranoid hysteria. :hah:

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 6

All I want for Christmas is for LA metro NV production to ramp up dramatically for a release in Feb/March 2013 release. Also some news on how 800 mhz LTE testing is going would be nice.

Also for the world to not end after today. Very important since I want to experience LTE on sprint

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

all i want is sprint to install some sites in the U.P. of michigan....I know, i have big dreams

Is the Upper Peninsula currently frozen over? And is it hell? If yes on both counts, then you might have a chance.

;)

AJ

An iPad mini. That's all, really. Now if someone wants to send me an iPad, I'm accepting donations. :rofl:

I've been in line before you for one. :P

Just an iPad mini? I can offer both of you something even better. Maxipads. My ex girlfriend left behind a whole box here at the house.

:P

AJ

In UP Michigan, they are waiting until winter to install the NV equipment. Then they can just walk up to the towers on snowshoes and replace the equipment without climbing the tower. The base equipment will require a technodrome from TMNT

module1.jpg

Just an iPad mini? I can offer both of you something even better. Maxipads. My ex girlfriend left behind a whole box here at the house.

AJ

Yuck!

I want one for business purposes, and a full size iPad is just too much.

AJ

We've already got enough of those in the house. :lol:

And I'm kind of leaning toward an iPad 2. I know it's old, but the 7.9 screen on the mini might be too small.

We've already got enough of those in the house. :lol:

And I'm kind of leaning toward an iPad 2. I know it's old, but the 7.9 screen on the mini might be too small.

Refurb ipad 3's are $379 from apple direct. They have siri and the higher res displays.

You could also get one locally for a cheaper price. If they want more than $380 point them to the apple site, they'll come down ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD