Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

Guys!!! First LTE signals here in Hockessin. Just noticed it at my house.

Hopefully the tower is in Delaware. Probably coming across the border from PA though, there are several towers on the PA side that are live. Either way, its good news.

I hope it's Delaware because there are 2 towers near me in Hockessin and they are supposedly both .5 miles away from me. But the LTE kept coming on and off but the speeds were still amazing. Getting over 14 MP. And I just checked sensorly and it shows no lte around my way. Closest PA LTE is Kennett Square.

We should be able to know in the morning. I typically get acceptance reports overnight.

Robert via HTC 8X using Tapatalk for WP8

• Like 3

S4GRU, on 15 Aug 2013 - 9:11 PM, said:

We should be able to know in the morning. I typically get acceptance reports overnight.

:frantic:

Funny thing, I woke up this morning with the Sprint Zone News alert saying they are building a new network (even though the news link is about a week old).

Not that Hockessin, is really close to me.

:frantic:

Funny thing, I woke up this morning with the Sprint Zone News alert saying they are building a new network (even though the news link is about a week old).

Not that Hockessin, is really close to me.

Pretty sure that alert went out to everyone. I got the same thing here.

Sent from my HTC ONE

Pretty sure that alert went out to everyone. I got the same thing here.

Sent from my HTC ONE

I don't doubt it, but I did find the coincidence with Platinum's posting amusing.  :lol:

We should be able to know in the morning. I typically get acceptance

Yeah keep me posted. I just checked my dad's note II...it says 4G. So I'm guessing it's being tested. I've been waiti

Edited by Platinum7790

Just got off the phone with the Sprint rep, the tower on Limestone Road near my house (.5 Miles) is getting worked on for Network Vision so I should be getting better and better LTE signal this month. He said the towers near the PA- DE border will also be done the same time as the one on Limestone Road and work it's way down south Delaware. Not to brag but I'm glad it started at my location. I guess the Rep I spoke with 2 months ago was telling the truth when she said, "give it about 2 months before you start seeing LTE signals in your area!"

How can I prove it ?

I believe you and your screen shots earlier are enough proof. Since you have an iPhone you can't map the coverage with Sensorly. It is just one of those quotes on this site.

Not trying to burst anyone's bubble, and I could be wrong, but there is a new LTE-accepted site just on the other side of the border in PA. I hope I'm wrong, but until I see something concrete to the contrary I think this is a PA site.

Not trying to burst anyone's bubble, and I could be wrong, but there is a new LTE-accepted site just on the other side of the border in PA. I hope I'm wrong, but until I see something concrete to the contrary I think this is a PA site.

That is/was my initial thought. It is still a good sign, but until it shows in the acceptance reports I can hope. Some good mapping and engineering screens might give an answer. If I lived in northern DE I would probably spend a couple of hours doing that.

That said, a site has to be broadcasting 4G sometime in Delaware, probably sooner rather than later.