cjinohio03

Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

Finally heard hd voice today . Voice so clear and crisp :)

what tower/ area supports it? First I'm hearing of it going live anywhere around here

I was in nj wife was near hospital christana. Def was hd voice like night day sound .

Nice...if I'm near the hospital with my daughter, I'll try it out. Both our iPhones are hd voice capable. They still working hard laying lines around me....it better be sprint, lol

Kirkwood Hwy tower still the king

hetetyja.jpg

Sent from my HTC One Max

I clock 33 down on band 25 on that tower .

They have be close launch wilmington market soon and dover.

Voice upgrade by rt 40 and 72. Nice they can do more upgrades on already lte towers, while I still have unusable data speeds, lol

Is racetrck tower live in dover

Is racetrck tower live in dover

I don't think so. It is possibly that they set up COW for Firefly though (and that is why I won't go near there today).

Think its tower in front dover mall

Think its tower in front dover mall

If that one is live, the tower south of the track should be next. They are connected by microwave...

Anybody checkout Sprints coverage map's they have signal coming from the Middletown site almost all the way to Earleville thinking they are just a little to generous.

lol i  like the coverage with holes but not by sprint terms, cecil county has no live lte towers . sensorly is only maps i trust. lot towers not live yet . just dover launch?

Sensorly just has it making it to the state line,weak at that.

Sensorly just has it making it to the state line,weak at that.

i map that in pa and it falls off in md line .

The maps might be for what the cellular coverage will be after B25 optimization, or when B26 is finally complete. But yeah, right now they seem a bit optimistic. 

• Like 1

another lte site 141 and 48 . think we are now over 50 sites lte now .

• Like 1

They are hard to count,how many cell site's are in the Delaware/Cecil county area.

They are hard to count,how many cell site's are in the Delaware/Cecil county area.

the only sites in cecil county with lte is everyone except sprint lol.

it seems like sprint gets the ball moving with upgrades for a few weeks and then disappear for a month and then start back....annoying! lol

Only couple key towers in upper de left.

it seems like sprint gets the ball moving with upgrades for a few weeks and then disappear for a month and then start back....annoying! lol

My guess as to what is happening. Except for the few trouble sites (5 or 6 of them) the equipment is there, they are waiting on the backhaul. I would assume they just wait until at least a good couple of days worth of sites are ready for an intergration team. The team comes in to town hooks up those sites then leaves again (probably to one of the bigger markets nearby, no point having them do nothing waiting on the backhaul crews).

• Like 1

Only couple key towers in upper de left.

my home, my job, and the mall are pretty key areas to me, and none of them are covered, lol. I agree with cdk, the time gap is probably back haul. A lot of road work in my area lately, but I'm not so sure it's sprint. I'm hoping it is, but deldot site says it's sewer maintenance, etc. maybe it's part of the maintenance.

I was up in hockessin, and based on sensorly and the tower maps, was expecting lte. Was about a block from the tower, had full bars, but no lte. Toggled airplane mode, and the lte option....and nothing. They turn the tower off or something? Weird.

Maybe they done that before