Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

Knock knock whos there lte , lte who ? Haaaaaa 21 percent . I got find backhaul provider got be comcast cecil county . They just got hd tv 2 years ago and internet is only 4 to 12 on download speed .

I got find backhaul provider got be comcast cecil county . 

I don't intend to be rude at all, but could you spend a little more time on your posts? I'm very thankful you've been going around scouting things out in Delaware - but a lot of the time I have no idea what you're saying  :unsure:

• Like 1

I

Maybe just picking up towers by Newark or the hospital? Doesn't seem like any new towers up...

it was band 41 sprint spark not 1900mhz.band 25

yea, iphone does not support the 2500mhz, but looking forward to the 800mhz for better building penetration. my signals are virtually unusable at both my apt in pike creek, and my job at lowes in newark. getting results like .01 download, lol. thank god for wifi at home... wish iphone had app to see signal info like android, so i'd know what bands im on

Been checking sensorly regularly, and thanks for the mapping since my iphone can't map routes. The tower up here gives lte, but I'm on the far side of the building, and it's brick. Thinking 800mhz would do the trick, or if they turn on that dang tower on kirkwood, lol, since that must be where my .01 3G is coming from. If I lean out on my balcony, I can pick up lte, lol

... wish iphone had app to see signal info like android, so i'd know what bands im on

There's an app if you're jailbroken that is called "signal 2." It isn't a fraction as excellent as Signal Check Pro, but it's something. Otherwise, just dial *3001#12345#* while on LTE, then click serving cell info. That will give you the connected LTE band, up/down frequency, and cell identity. To get your cell identity to look like it does in signal check, including your gci, just use a decimal to hex converter (google it).

Thanks! I'm not jail broken, but I just copied that #, and I'll see how that works…appreciate it. The lack of lte rollout is concerning

Just copy and paste it for quick glancing, or, once your dial it, and don't directly dial any other numbers, you can just hit the green send button and it pops up.

Any idea what is going on? I believe sprint told me we should have had 4g in around seaford, DE by december of 2013, I came to this site and saw something about jan or feb of 2014, and its now may, going on june of 2014.. what's going on? having had 4g phones for years now and never being able to use it is aggravating, any have an idea when we should have it? I would think 6 months past the supposed date should have us close lol. I appreciate any response.

I really think delware is low on pole. They stop stop upgrades 6 weeks ago. No new lte in upper delawRe and zero upgrade in lower de . Hope they start lte all of delaware like they did south jersey. Mostly likely you be last to get lte in lower de.