Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

I dont know  why its taking so long for backhaul lot sites . Its been almost 6 months since lte 1 tower acceted . South jersey accepting fastest . They be close lte launch soon.

New 3g site anybody know where it is ?

West side of Dover on a water tower.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

New 3g site anybody know where it is ?

Yeah, I know where that tower is (Sprint loves water towers in Dover BTW). I had seen other carriers equipment on that site, but totally missed this. I'll probably take a look at it tomorrow..

• Like 1

I get great 3g at home . I get lte from tower 1 mile away. Get 5 to 15 meg on average calls very clear , but im frustrated with note 2 , can notg et 800 voice. Slow rollout getting little old . I do work in south jersey ,so i get lte all day long at work so im happy with sprint. I use about 5g data month just on speedtest all were i go test network. I could not do this on verizon.

But I would find something else to complain about.

. I was thinking the same thing. ;)

Slow rollout getting little old

Reading the same old rehashed complaints is also getting old. This is not a therapy thread. You guys are getting off topic.

• Like 1

:scratch:

I drove around this tower and I am not sure I ever connected to it. Seems like I was connected to the other two nearby sites (NE and SE of this one) based off the information I was seeing on Signal Check Pro. Well I am sure there are no NV panels on it, a GMO site maybe? I guess I will need to do some more investigating soon....

:scratch:

I drove around this tower and I am not sure I ever connected to it. Seems like I was connected to the other two nearby sites (NE and SE of this one) based off the information I was seeing on Signal Check Pro. Well I am sure there are no NV panels on it, a GMO site maybe? I guess I will need to do some more investigating soon....

Typically new sites are not yet live when they get reported to us.  It usually is a few weeks before people can report connecting to it.  It's also not shown on Sprint coverage maps yet.  But it is showing at network.sprint.com.

Additionally, most of the new sites are using legacy equipment.  I assume they are using decommissioned equipment on a lot of these new sites.  They have gone back and NV'ed a lot of new sites from the past year, though.  But it very well could be a GMO too.  Report back when you get a chance.

Robert

Typically new sites are not yet live when they get reported to us.  It usually is a few weeks before people can report connecting to it.  It's also not shown on Sprint coverage maps yet.  But it is showing at network.sprint.com.

Additionally, most of the new sites are using legacy equipment.  I assume they are using decommissioned equipment on a lot of these new sites.  They have gone back and NV'ed a lot of new sites from the past year, though.  But it very well could be a GMO too.  Report back when you get a chance.

Robert

I will certainly follow up probably with pictures this weekend. Strange question, if they are using decommissioned legacy equipment why do they show up in the NV report (Yet I assume the new sites showing up in other areas as 3G/800/4G sites do have NV equipment)? Would it be correct to assume they would use legacy equipment that plays nice with regards to eCSFB....

I will certainly follow up probably with pictures this weekend. Strange question, if they are using decommissioned legacy equipment why do they show up in the NV report (Yet I assume the new sites showing up in other areas as 3G/800/4G sites do have NV equipment)? Would it be correct to assume they would use legacy equipment that plays nice with regards to eCSFB....

I chose to mark all new sites as 3G.

Robert

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Proof of live 800 sites in Delaware! :coffee:

The first three shots are from the Middletown tower. The forth I believe is one sector from the Odessa tower. The final three are from the North Smyrna tower.

Screenshot_2014-02-01-13-37-011.png

Screenshot_2014-02-01-13-46-221.png

Screenshot_2014-02-01-13-50-001.png

Screenshot_2014-02-01-15-41-171.png

Screenshot_2014-02-01-15-43-521.png

Screenshot_2014-02-01-15-49-501.png

Screenshot_2014-02-01-15-53-201.png

Screenshot_2014-02-01-15-51-401.png

• Like 2