Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

Looking at Sensorly, you can see that the area south of I-95 and north of the canal is closing in on the 40% of that population being covered. If they accept 3 or 4 more towers (for 4G) in that area (in a couple of critical spots) they probably could official launch Bear, Delaware City, Glasgow , & New Castle as the first 4G market in Delaware.

They would still have a lot to infill and launches don't really mean much, but it is nice to see the progress. Considering it was just a month ago we still weren't sure when we would even see 4G in the state.

;)

Anybody see thurs/friday reports says 2 lte update but only 1 update on maps ???

I saw that, I think it is probably a typo. Probably 1 4g and 1 3G update.

From the last couple of acceptance reports it looks like everyone went to Central PA, Philly, Baltimore, and South Jersey...

How are the speeds and signal strengths looking for those sites that are broadcasting?