Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

I jut went past the park glassgow park about a hour ago and got the same thing.. .05mbps download 7mbps upload. tried on my girlfriends S3 and couldn't even get the play store to open to download speedtest so I know its not just my phone.

How is it working in general? Can you stream audio without interruption? Maybe the speed test itself is the problem? Beyond that I have no other thoughts unless it is specific to your account or phone....

:confused:

Think tower 6 lte on duncan road near kirkwood site. Cant confirm until tommorow night . Anybody get overthere map it.

That is number 6 in Delaware for sure. Nice job finding it before the acceptance report that confirmed it. Someone needs to map it on sensorly though

Now, who will find number 7 and where will it be???

Hi all. Just joined up here to contribute what I can. Just noticed LTE on my S4 this morning. Honestly I had been keeping it off since it was non-existent in DE or my area when I got the S4 (and on the S3). 

I took this screenshot if it helps.

Welcome! In the last 2 to 3 weeks we have seen 6 sites go live in Delaware. The good news for you is that they are all close by.

I've been reading this thread for about a week now, started with page 1 and read every page lol, seems like sprint has been making some progress, Ive recently left t-mobile and will be joining sprint, i preordered the iphone 5c so I should have it within a week, last time I had sprint (iphone 4) the service sucked! and that was less than a year ago, i couldnt even load youtube videos without being on wifi, man I was glad to leave.. but I had to come back because I wanted off my contract with my family, and i can't do without unlimited data, I live right by limestone road near the marshalls so Ill be updating along with you !

btw, on t-mobile i had the iphone 5.. and man was that service fast, i had 4g lte almost every where i went, could download music straight from the internet without being on wifi, in less than 30 seconds.. i hope sprint can get to that point one day