Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

The tower across street been showing lte 50to 300 then loses lte . Siganl was 107db then up 116 100 feet away . Just weired this thing putting out full lte .

That tower has not even been 3g accepted that would be weird.

Did not know phone can connect to different towers same time. This would make sense whats going on ?

Yeah they can be connected to one tower for 1x and another for either CDMA or LTE.

was on route 1 in Delaware going over route 40 this morning and got 4g signal on my phone all the way down to route 273. I take this way everyday for work and never got the signal. Before I left work this morning I updated my PRL and boom got the 4g signal.

Edited by emmanueldesk
  • Like 1

Speed test just came in at .11 Mbps down and 1.71 up I'm by prices corner which isn't exactly on top of the tower but I usually get 4-7 down here.. 11-20 of I go outside

What is the signal strength?

Goes from 100 - 115

That could be it. From everything I have read LTE is very dependent on signal strength. 100-115 probably would fall in the poor to unusable range.

What is your signal strengths for 1x and 3G?