Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

Since I won't likely be heading north of the canal for a while keep an eye out, hopefully it will be broadcasting really soon.

I'm keeping a close eye to Sensorly.  Just made the announcement on our Facebook page, so hopefully *someone* will catch that first LTE wave out there. 

• Like 1

I HAVE A 4G SIGNAL! .. and theres no way its from PA .. and im not telling....ok fine im at work by prices corner :P ..just noticed it on my phone and was like.. omg. :P il download sensorly and get it on the map

• Like 1

I HAVE A 4G SIGNAL! .. and theres no way its from PA .. and im not telling....ok fine im at work by prices corner :P ..just noticed it on my phone and was like.. omg. :P il download sensorly and get it on the map

That would definetly be the tower that was accepted in Delaware. Now, Sensorly or it didn't happen! :lol:

My friend just text me telling me that she has LTE by my job off Kirkwood Hwy, she is at the Sprint store right now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

the tower is definitely not the one off of 141.. the signal gets better the closer you go on Kirkwood towards Newark.

Wonder if it's the one directly across from my job on Kirkwood Hwy that stands behind the Wendy's & Taco Bell? I've been watching that site like a hawk for the past 6 months for NV activity.

Wonder if it's the one directly across from my job on Kirkwood Hwy that stands behind the Wendy's & Taco Bell? I've been watching that site like a hawk for the past 6 months for NV activity.

You are a sponsor, check out the NV Sites Completed Thread. It is on the map! ;)

• Like 1

You are a sponsor, check out the NV Sites Completed Thread. It is on the map! ;)

Lol yeah I know, I've been living in my bed for the past few days recovering from strep throat & didn't feel like getting up & grabbing my laptop, but I just checked it out, finally is all I can say, & even though I left Sprint last month for T-Mobile, I'm still excited to see that we're finally getting to see LTE from Sprint here :D

Lol yeah I know, I've been living in my bed for the past few days recovering from strep throat & didn't feel like getting up & grabbing my laptop, but I just checked it out, finally is all I can say, & even though I left Sprint last month for T-Mobile, I'm still excited to see that we're finally getting to see LTE from Sprint here :D

Hope you feel better soon, and you can always come back when your T-Mobile contract runs out,

was on lunch break today driving on route 4 in Newark and looked at my phone and saw 4g at the top. I was like SAY WHAAAAT!.....i looked up cause I was driving and looked back down and saw 3g so im like man I guess im seeing things......drove a little further on route 4 passing movies 10 theater and looked at my phone again and saw 4g so I rubbed my eyes to make sure i wasnt see things and looked again and sure enough it said 4g.....felt really good seeing that on there. didnt get a chance to run a speed test on it though

Edited by emmanueldesk

il run past there and map it if I get the chance. I wouldn't think that would be the same tower accepted a couple of days ago on Kirkwood.  possibly a 2nd tower? would be a nice pace to get going

Edited by jcopin