Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

Good news just map on senorly 4g lte at 14m down . Very spotty . Rt7 limestone road. Not full broadcast going in ans out. Glad map first real lte in de site

Yeah I live right there at the intersection of RT 7 and Brackenville. It's going in and out so hopefully I should start seeing better service as the days go by. I expect about a month before the engineers finish the tower on limestone. I want LTE everywhere in the house lol

The sensorly tracks do extend a bit further in to Delaware than I might expect from a Pennsylvania tower, but still hard to say considering the terrain. Of course if I lived there and I got a good signal, I wouldn't care if it came from Delaware, Pennsylvania, or Ohio.

:lol:

Not pa site I went up into pa try too ttrack 4 g and none found in that area .

Where in PA did you go? If you where a sponsor you could see the nearest 4G tower there. It would be funny if that one isn't broadcasting and one on the other side of the border was.

At least based on the Sensorly tracks, I don't think anyone was very close to the LTE site. If they were, there would be a much stronger signal. If you take a look at the bridges from PA into NJ, you can see similar distances covered into NJ from the PA sites. Also, the Sensorly tracks are consistent with the location of the new PA site. Anyone who is a Sponsor can see the location to get the idea. Again, I hope I'm wrong because I am very excited at the prospect of LTE service between PA state line & Lewes, but I don't want to get my hopes up when evidence shows to the contrary. As someone who was similarly LTE-starved until April when signals started to pop up all around me, I know the frustration of waiting to see that 4G light up just once on my phone, then the elation of seeing it happen for the first time.

No active live site near border .how do I know I drove all threw pa up rt 41 10 miles came back not one blip lte.

True, the tower we're referring to has only been classified as LTE accepted. I've seen plenty of those sites up my way not actively transmitting an LTE signal for weeks or longer while other sites not showing as LTE accepted have been transmitting LTE for months. Also, as these sites have come on line, there have been plenty of situations where LTE is not actively in one or more directions from the tower. I guess we'll know soon enough. Just please realize we're telling you what the evidence most likely suggests as there's nothing more frustrating than false hope. As sponsors, we see data that could shed more light on the situation in the Sponsor Forums. As that info is expressly forbidden to be discussed here, I can't elaborate. Maybe donate what you can to the site and take a look for yourself. I'm not trying to sell you anything, just trying to help explain why we're skeptical.

Good news still no lte in delaware , maybe next year guys.haaa

Could be.

No, it'll be here next month. For 3 days, when they bring a 4G Nascow to Dover Downs. :frantic:  

Or I could be totally wrong. This ---> :frantic: was me this afternoon.

Sponsors can read about it in the thread NV Site Map for DC, Baltimore, Delaware, & Various VA areas!

What tower been accepted is it on rt 2 ? No broadcast yet

Not yet, I drove there yesterday and verified it wasn't broadcasting. I would hope it starts this week as typically they do. That said there is a tower on the eastern shore that has 4G accepted since I joined and is still not broadcasting, or more likely in doughnut mode.

Which one would that be.

If you are asking what site I think is a doughnut on the eastern shore, I think there may actually be two. One is shortly after crossing the Bay Bridge and the other one I have visited a few times and mentioned its location in the sponsors thread.

What tower been accepted is it on rt 2 ? No broadcast yet

Were u drive too?

I won't give the exact location (sponsors know where), but it is in Delaware, north of the canal and I-95.

Think I know what towers.

Since I won't likely be heading north of the canal for a while keep an eye out, hopefully it will be broadcasting really soon.