Network Vision/LTE - Oregon/SW Washington (including Portland/Vancouver/Salem/Eugene/Medford)

JediFusion

A new site was accepted in the Oregon/SW Washignton market yesterday. More details in the Sponsor section: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/652-network-vision-site-map-west-washington-oregonsw-washington-and-inland-northwest-markets/page__view__findpost__p__97585

Robert

Guest 503ducati

I was in Portland today near there so I went to Durham Rd. between 72nd and Hall Blvd. Naturally I left my laptop at home so all I have is mobilespeedtest and speedtest.net from my phone.

34sryhe.jpg

2gxlq41.jpg

• Like 1

Guest 503ducati

None that I'm aware of, I live on NE Lotus Dr. Signal around this area shows up on my EVO LTE anywhere from -48dBm to -68dBm. 3G speeds have increase greatly, tethered seeing 2Mbps - 2.7Mbps since 12/17/12.

It looks like so far they're on the west side of the Portland Metro area. From what Sensorly's maps are showing it's all the Durham area and along 26 and along Canyon/Barnes between Beaverton and the zoo.

I didn't see any 4G through NE/downtown/SE, but I was probably being to hopeful checking this soon. Hopefully it makes the east side in the next few months.

It looks like so far they're on the west side of the Portland Metro area. From what Sensorly's maps are showing it's all the Durham area and along 26 and along Canyon/Barnes between Beaverton and the zoo.

I didn't see any 4G through NE/downtown/SE, but I was probably being to hopeful checking this soon. Hopefully it makes the east side in the next few months.

I'd say you are just about on time, as things should be picking up pretty soon. So far, most of the work we have seen has been on the west side of town (even have a couple sites accepted by Sprint!). However, we do have one site on the east side marked as 'In Progress' on the Sponsor maps. Samsung has subcontractors working all over the market, so we should be seeing more action on the east side fairly soon.

I highly recommend becoming a Sponsor, as doing so will give you access to info we can't post in this public thread. Definitely going to be exciting to watch as more sites begin to come online!

• Like 1

Alright, I live in Tualatin and work in Tigard and drive right through the heart of 4G country (according to sensorly map) and have yet to see that wonderful 4g icon (yes, lte is on in settings) ... At what point should I stop assuming it's an availability issue and start blaming my phone?

Alright, I live in Tualatin and work in Tigard and drive right through the heart of 4G country (according to sensorly map) and have yet to see that wonderful 4g icon (yes, lte is on in settings) ... At what point should I stop assuming it's an availability issue and start blaming my phone?

The tower is right off Durham towards Boones ferry. Try toggling airplane mode

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I mapped the southern part of the sensorly map in tualatin. I'm out by king city and only pick up signal on my back porch, it's been consistant for me.

Damn!! I drive through there every day and haven't seen it!! Lol I'll try toggling airplane mode as I'm going through tonight and see if I can get it might have to borrow my wife's phone and go 4g hunting. See if it's just my phone.

Damn!! I drive through there every day and haven't seen it!! Lol I'll try toggling airplane mode as I'm going through tonight and see if I can get it might have to borrow my wife's phone and go 4g hunting. See if it's just my phone.

I sometimes have problems when I'm running a custom ROM like CM10 or something. Not sure if that is your problem.

I sometimes have problems when I'm running a custom ROM like CM10 or something. Not sure if that is your problem.

Had that thought too. Gonna go full stock tonight and go for a little drive. :)

Just note, if you are running custom ROMs, you could be reporting false information to Sensorly and the maps may not represent accurate results as if you were running on stock.

@specialksg1: Good luck on getting LTE. Let us know what speeds you get. :D

I am in the Tualatin area during the week also.

Have you tried the LTE Discovery app? I've been using it for about a week now, and it works pretty well for auto-cycling airplane mode to search for LTE. I now use it every time I drive. :)

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2864-lte-discovery-app-for-s4gru/

Just note, if you are running custom ROMs, you could be reporting false information to Sensorly and the maps may not represent accurate results as if you were running on stock.

Actually so far sensorly won't even recognize I have a 4g signal with any rom, except for stock.

I found out three more sites were accepted in the Oregon/SW Washington market on Thursday. Two on Portland's west side and on on the north side of Salem near Keizer. More details in the Sponsor section: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/652-network-vision-site-map-west-washington-oregonsw-washington-and-inland-northwest-markets/page__view__findpost__p__100105

Robert

• Like 3

BOO-YEAH!!! I live in Beaverton/Aloha and work in Tigard just off the I-5/Carmen Drive exit. After reading these posts, I walked out into the parking lot, ran the LTE Discovery App which I just downloaded, and within 10 seconds or so I was connected to 4G! Ran the speed tests and was happy with the results: 3.0 download, 3.8 upload.

• Like 2

BOO-YEAH!!! I live in Beaverton/Aloha and work in Tigard just off the I-5/Carmen Drive exit. After reading these posts, I walked out into the parking lot, ran the LTE Discovery App which I just downloaded, and within 10 seconds or so I was connected to 4G! Ran the speed tests and was happy with the results: 3.0 download, 3.8 upload.

Welcome aboard! This is a very exciting time for us all, we're just as excited! Just so you know, there are sponsor forums for this market where other members have access to the list of towers in the area that are being upgraded and actively mapped out. If you'd like to check it out, check out this page on becoming a Sponsor of this great website. :tu:

It is! :D If you have some time, come on up and help us out some more. ;)

My personal and work schedule has been throwing me off lately. I normally drive to unwind anyway. I have a week off coming up soon and I'll be contributing for certain. I have to say we're lucky to have you around!

• Like 1